The Ti Soleil VillaBook Now / Inquire
of Soufriere, St. Lucia
Full Kitchen & BBQ Grill
- Panoramic View of the Pitons Mountains, the Town of Soufriere, the Active Volcano, & Surrounding Landscape
- Open Concept Villa for Fresh Breezes and Views All Around
- Private Pool Overlooking the View
- Well-Located for Privacy, Great Views and Yet Not Far From Many Amenities
- Not Far From Multiple Beaches, the Botanical Gardens & Waterfall, the Pitons, & Many Restaurants
Located near the World Heritage Site of the Pitons Mountains, the Ti Soleil Villa stands newly built above the small local town of Soufriere and with an absolutely majestic view out over the surrounding landscape. The villa enjoys a full 360 degree view over the Pitons Mountains, the Caribbean Sea, and across the islands tropical interior. With a pleasant, private pool and jungle plants all around, this is truly a place to immerse yourself in all that St. Lucia stands for.
This large, private villa is perfect for group getaways, whether a small or large family, a group of friends – or even just as a romantic getaway! The pricing for the villa is based on the number of people, giving you the best options for you and your travel companions. Outside is the pool and the patio, which is a super place to kick back and relax while enjoying all St. Lucia has to offer.
Although you may be immersed in the quiet nature that is St. Lucia, this does not mean you can’t enjoy the amenities from home. The Ti Soleil Villa features a full kitchen, large and spacious bedrooms, and many other modern amenities. Since the villa is located high up on the hillside, it does not need air conditioning because of the constant, cool breezes coming in from the ocean. Enjoy nature’s air conditioner.
Location & Proximity
Not far from the Ti Soleil Villa are some fantastic eco-attractions, including the famous Drive-In Volcano at the Sulfur Springs, the Botanical Gardens & Diamond Waterfall, hiking the Pitons mountains, rainforest tours, jungle mountain biking, or snorkeling/diving in the beautiful coral reefs near the Pitons and Anse Chastanet beach. Anse Chastanet Hotel and Anse Mamin beach are a short drive away and have excellent snorkeling. About five minutes down the hill from Ti Soleil Villa is Anse Chastanet, a lovely cove with grey sand and a beach bar (part of a hotel). Watersports rentals are also available there. Anse Mamin is a small cove just north of Anse Chastanet. It has a sandy beach (some stones) and sports including kayaking and mountain biking in the valley, and is a nice place to spend the day. The beach and swimming at Sugar Beach Viceroy Resort, about 20 minutes drive, is ideal for children. There is a variety of non-motorised watersports there.
The Soufriere area is very fertile with great opportunities for visiting gardens and former cocoa/sugarcane plantations. There is also plenty of hiking in the area, particularly around Fonds St Jacques inland. If so much looking at the Pitons inspires a desire to climb one, then tours are available of the Gros Piton. The area is good for St. Lucia bird watching and an estimated 50 species can be seen around this area. The scuba diving around Soufriere is also island-renowned. It drops off underwater as steeply as the mountains descend into the sea. The walls are full of coral and marine life.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 King-Size Beds and 1 Queen-Size)
- 3 Bathrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Linens provided
- Towels provided
- Hair Dryer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry May be Done by Housekeeper Upon Asking
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- TV (Cable TV)
- BBQ Grill
- Housekeeper (6 Days/Week)
- 45 Minute Drive to Airport UVF
- 10 Min Drive to Groceries
- 10 Min Drive to Restaurants
- 15 Min Drive to Anse Chastanet Beach
- 15 Min Drive to Scuba Diving Shop
- 15 Min Drive to Botanical Gardens, Diamond Falls and Volcano
- 15 Min Drive to Bank
- 15 Minute Drive to Church
|Ti Soleil Villa|
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 21 – Jan 4
Jan 5 – April 15
April 16 – May 31
June 1 – Dec 20
|Base Rate for 2 People|
Additional people: $25/night/person
(No additional cost/person)
- Minimum Stay: 5 nights, except during holiday season; 7 nights.
- *Winter Special: 10% off minimum 7 nights
- *Spring Special: 15% Off minimum 7 nights
- *Summer/Fall Special: 15% off minimum 7 nights
- Single Person: Deduct 10%
- Children: Under 2 years old: free
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.
Calendar / Booking
Please inquire for availability of this property.