Vacation Club VillasBook Now / Inquire
of Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
12 Private Villas
1 Bed/1 Pullout
- Walk to the Beach
- Walk to Restaurants & Amenities (Bank, Grocery, Activities, Shopping, etc)
- Quiet Side of the Bay, No Road Access
- A Cute Community of Villas with Shared Pool
- Dedicated Guest Services Office on Premises to Assist You
The Vacation Club is a community of 12 private sea house villas nestled amongst the tropical palms and gardens of the northern hillside of Marigot Bay. Each Vacation Club villa has its own beautiful view overlooking the bay and marina. The units are perfectly sized to fit the needs of the active vacationer, with all the required modern amenities and services. Their impeccable location assures your privacy, quietness, and convenience when it comes to going to the beach, getting groceries, doing activities, or just exploring.
The Vacation Club is a perfect “off the beaten path” getaway for couples, friends, and families.
The Vacation Club villas feature a combination of traditional Caribbean design and materials, using soft pastel colors to paint the perfect St. Lucia vacation picture. The master bedroom is on the first level, shaded by palm trees and other island fauna for a secluded ambience you are sure to appreciate. Double French doors with wooden shutters open onto a cosy balcony.
The upper level has a living room, bathroom, and fully-equipped kitchen. The sofa bed sleeps an additional two persons comfortably. Another set of French doors open onto a wonderful covered veranda overlooking Marigot Bay.
Within the Vacation Club villa community is a large, shared pool and sun lounge area. The pool, as well as all the villas are surrounded by tenderly cared for gardens of tropical plants and flowers, giving you the always fresh scent and beauty of the tropical atmosphere you came for.
Location & Amenities
There is no road access to this side of the bay – only ferry – so it’s very quiet and serene (2 min crossing). Weekly ferry pass available for purchase for $20 per person. A perfect place for relaxing and enjoying the tropics.
The vacation villas are just a 5 minute walk to the beach of Marigot Bay, as well the restaurants, the grocery/liquor store, a bank, a superb dive shop and much more. There are plenty of activities at the beach such as; peddle boat, kayak, and Hobie cat rentals, a designated swimming/snorkeling area, as well as complimentary beach chairs for all guests. There is even a small hiking trail leading up the hillside from the villas to the edge of the ridge for a perfect lookout over the entire bay and the Caribbean sea beyond.
We even have our Guest Services office located right within the area. Our dedicated and (as everyone will tell you) exceptionally friendly staff will see to your every need. Here at Oasis Marigot, we do our best to make your vacation villa your vacation home.
- 1 Bedroom (1 Queen-Size Bed)
- Pull-out couch (living area)
- 1 Bathroom (with Shower)
- Hair Dryer
- A/C in Bedroom Only (first level)
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Small Fully-Equipped Kitchen (including Microwave)
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- Laundry may be done by staff only at $12 USD per load
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)-basic for emails & light browsing
- Small Library of Books (at Guest Services Office)
- Covered Veranda
- Pool with Lounge Chairs Shared (28 ft x 15 ft x 4 ft)
- Gardener & Housekeeper (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
- 75 Minute Drive to UVF Airport
- 5 Min Walk + Ferry to Groceries
- 5 Min Walk to Restaurants
- 5 Min Walk + Ferry to Bank
- 5 Min Walk to Spa
- 20 Minute Drive to Church
Things to Note
- Must climb stairs (not ideal location for guests with mobility issues)
- Accessible by public ferry (no road access)
- Weekly ferry pass available for purchase for $20 per person
“More relaxing than Hawaii!”
“Marigot Bay, more specifically Vacation Club Villas, is the most relaxing place I’ve ever been to. The views are absolutely serene, the people we encountered were so friendly and helpful. The staff and cleanliness of the unit were remarkable. It was truly a home away from home.Do not pass this place by….go visit and stay.”
“Comfort and Simplicity in”
“The Oasis Marigot Vacation Club Villas are located in an incredibly beautiful setting located away from the hustle of village life just as described in the listing, only better! The layout of Oasis Marigot and the landscaping lend themselves to create a breath taking view upon arrival at the dock. The entire property is very well maintained and very clean, making for a very pleasant tour of the grounds.Oasis Marigot offers a varierty of activities and can readily assist with the bookings of these various activities. We enjoyed the kayaking and the many restaurants located in Marigot Bay.”
“Marigot bay is an amazing location and Oasis Marigot is absolutely fantastic, we had one of the most breath taking views from our balcony. I had a few questions before my arrival and communication was great, all my questions were answered promptly. ”
|The Vacation Club Villas
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 21 – Jan 4
Jan 5 – April 15
April 16 – May 31
June 1 – Dec 20
|Base Rate for 2 People
Additional people: $20/night/person
- Minimum Stay: 1 night, except during holiday season; 4 nights.
- *Winter Special: 30% off minimum 5 nights
- *Spring Special: 35% Off minimum 4 nights
- *Summer/Fall Special: 40% off minimum 4 nights
- Sparkling wine promo: 3 nights or more for new bookings only, any season
- Single Person: Deduct 10%
- Children: Under 2 years old: free
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.
Calendar / Booking
As long as there is still availability showing below than at least 1 of the 12 units is available.