The Bananaquit HouseBook Now / Inquire
of Anse Chastanet, St. Lucia
Open-Concept Luxury Villa
Full Kitchen & Cook Incl.
- A Luxury, Open Concept Villa with a Picture-Perfect View of the Pitons
- Complimentary Cook 7 Days/Week
- Private Infinity Pool & Incredible Ocean Views
- A Spacious, Light & Airy House with All the Modern Amenities
- Perfect for Large Groups or Families
- Not Far From Many Attractions, Including Anse Chastanet Beach - One of the Island's Best Snorkeling Spots
Quaintly tucked into the lush tropical hillside near the historic town of Soufriere, the Bananaquit House peacefully surveys the vast Caribbean Sea and the twin tropical peaks of the Pitons Mountains, a World Heritage Site. On a clear day the view from the villa stretches as far as the island of St. Vincent.
The vacation villa itself is designed with traditional Creole influences such as local river stones in the walls, exposed wooden ceilings, fretwork breezeways, and tongue and grooves painted pale turquoise against white louver windows and doors. The villa is a multiple level, cottage-like home with seven bedrooms; perfect for families or groups of friends. A warm sun-filled terrace lets guests enjoy dinners in the cool tropical breeze, backlit with chromatic sunsets over the horizon. The bottom floor has a colonnaded gallery running the length of the house with a calming fishpond with lilies. The area surrounding the fishpond is furnished with sofas and tables.
Location & Proximity
The Bananaquit House is truly a refuge for those wanting to escape into a world of serenity and natural beauty. Besides the breathtaking views and the picturesque garden which encompasses the villa with magnificent palms, mangoes, lilies, and other exotic plants, there are also many activities within the area. Watch the hot bubbles gurgle from the depths of a drive-in volcano, look ten years younger after a dip in the mineral-enriched mud bath, gaze in awe at the Diamond Waterfall at the botanical gardens, or enjoy a fun-filled day of snorkelling, diving, and other water sports down by the beach, which is only a five minute drive away. Or, for the more adventurous there are superb hiking trails, jungle mountain biking, and even guided excursions up the Piton Mountains. The Bananaquit House is the perfect vacation place to relax with family and to explore some of the Saint Lucia’s best jewels of nature.
For all our Soufriere villas, we always recommend you rent a car. This will make your vacation much smoother and less-restricted – not having to wait around for taxis. At the time of your reservation, we would be delighted to help arrange a rental vehicle for you.
Here at Oasis Marigot, we do our best to make your vacation villa your vacation home.
- 7 Bedrooms (1 King Size Bed, 2 Queen Size Bed, 1 Double bed, 5 Single Beds, 1 Bunk Bed)
- 5 Bathrooms
- A/C in All Bedrooms
- Hair Dryer in Each Bedroom
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms-except for 2 bedrooms)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry May be Done by Housekeeper Upon Asking
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- 2 Baby Cots, 2 Baby High-Chairs
- Baby Car Seats, Cribs
- High Speed (ADSL) Internet (Wi-Fi)
- TV (DVD Player, Small DVD Library) (No Cable in this Area)
- Book Library, Board Games, and Puzzles
- Children’s Toys and Games
- Pool (32 ft x 16 ft x 4 ft D)
- BBQ Grill
- Gardener & Housekeeper (6 Days/Week) (Not Trained Baby-Sitters and Should not be Expected to Look after Children)
- Complimentary Cook 7 Days/Week from 9am to 3pm. Will Provide 3 Meals/Day, Wherein Dinner Will Need to Be Reheated as it is Made Early. Cook May Stay Later Than 3pm, but Overtime Charges Will Apply ($65). Guests Can Provide Food for Cook or Cook May do Shopping at Cost Plus 15% Service Charge. Menu Given to Guests at Beginning of Their Stay.
- 50 Minute Drive to Airport UVF
- 15 Min Drive to Groceries
- 15 Min Drive to Restaurants
- 5 Min Drive to Anse Chastanet Beach
- 5 Min Drive to Scuba Diving Shop
- 15 Min Drive to Botanical Gardens, Diamond Falls and Volcano
- 15 Min Drive to Bank
- 15 Minute Drive to Church
Things to note
- Dog on site-a soppy German shepherd, Oreo, to fall in love with
“The Best Vacation in Anse Chastanet”
“The villa and staff were extraordinary. When we arrived there were fresh cut flowers, with a modern and tasteful decor. The view is stupendous, and if you are athletic you can walk to the beach, but we usually drove down with our snorkeling gear. The Harmony boat rental was perfect for a day of waterski with our teenage sons. The villa rental included a staff of 4, with a cook who made us tasty dinners every night — very relaxing! The ocean was warm and there were a lot of beautiful fish to see in the Anse Chastanet reef. We also enjoyed the chorus of tree frogs in the garden after sunset.”
Verified FlipKey Reviewer
“Amazing House/Views and Terrific Service in St Lucia”
“Bananaquit House had one of the best views we have ever seen in our world wide travels. St Lucia is very special for those that appreciate Caribbean beauty and nature. This house is ideally suited for snorkelers, beach lovers, and adventurer lovers in a luxurious environment. We loved the staff, and cook. The house was comfortable and well decorated, and the views exceptional, better than the pictures show.”
“Bananaquit House…the views will blow you away!”
“My wife and I stayed at two of this villa on our honeymoon, and could NOT have had a better experience! The views at this villas are out-of-this-world and the staff at are equally as impressive! If my wife and I could do our honeymoon over again the only thing we would change is the time at which we stayed…we would have stayed for another week or so!!! 😉
|The Bananaquit House
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 22 – Jan 5
Jan 6 – March 22
March 23 – Apr 23
Apr 24 – Dec 21
|For 2-12 People||$4000||$1820||$1370||$1370|
- Minimum Stay: 6 nights, except during the holiday season 7 nights.
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.
Calendar / Booking
Please inquire for availability of this property.