The Marigot Sun VillaBook Now / Inquire
of Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
- Modern, Luxury Villa With Large Private Pool & Great View
- Complimentary Cook 3 Days/Week for Authentic St. Lucia Cuisine
- Short Walk to Marigot Bay Beach, Restaurants, Shopping, & More
- Private Balcony on Master Suite Bedroom
- Our Guest Services (Concierge) Office Located Right in the Bay
Staring down both sides and out the mouth of Marigot Bay to the glistening horizon of the Caribbean Sea beyond, sits the Marigot Sun Villa. Perched up on the tropical hillside, this villa entertains one of the most magical views in the bay. Where once pirate ships used to drop anchor, Marigot Bay is now known as a yacht haven, welcoming spectacular vessels up to 160 ft. This exquisite collage of activity and beauty reaches its pinnacle at sunset, when the entire scene is backlit with the sun’s fiery colours, making their last attempt to paint the land before they disappear behind the ocean’s edge.
The two storey villa enjoys open air patios upstairs and downstairs, enhancing the outdoor living experience and taking benefit from the hot Caribbean sun. For after all, it is not called the Marigot Sun Villa for nothing. Yet to balance the heat, a long, slender infinity pool seems to fade off into the bay itself. Splash and frolic in its cool waters or take refuge under the umbrella-covered lounge chairs; this is relaxation in style.
Perfect for large groups and entertaining guests, the ground floor has an open design to allow a wide view and a relaxing and conversable flow. A quality and contemporary styled and fitted kitchen lets you enjoy modern amenities while away in this tropical paradise. As well, the villa possesses five spacious bedrooms, all attractively furnished, air conditioned, and with en suite bathrooms. The lucky couple who attain the master suite enjoy the extra luxury of a built-in wardrobe and a private balcony.
Here, the warmth of the Caribbean sun is matched only by the welcome of the friendly St Lucian’s, whose rich and colourful Creole culture is reflected in music, dance and tempting island cuisine. Marigot Bay is a sanctuary for those looking to escape into a tropical paradise of relaxation, natural beauty, adventure, and life-changing experiences. Why not experience it all from the most enchanting vantage point; the Marigot Sun Villa.
Location & Proximity
The Marigot Sun Villa is under a 10 minute walk down the road to the beach of Marigot Bay, as well as the restaurants, the grocery/liquor store, a bank, a superb dive shop and much more. There are plenty of activities at the beach such as; peddle boat, kayak, and Hobie cat rentals, a designated swimming/snorkeling area, as well as complimentary beach chairs for all guests.
For more information on Marigot Bay, please visit our Marigot Bay Visitor Guide page.
The Marigot Sun Villa has its own set of dedicated staff, who will be sure to take care of your every need. Here at Oasis Marigot, we do our best to make your vacation rental your vacation home.
- 5 Bedrooms (1 King, 2 Queens, 4 Twins, 1 Pull-Out)
- 4 Bathrooms (with Showers)
- Hair Dryers
- A/C in Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen (including Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal System)
- Barbecue Grill
- Fenced Grounds & Security System
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- Private Infinity Pool (35 ft L x 16/20 ft W x 6 ft D)
- Covered Veranda Overlooking Pool & View
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Cable TV, DVD Player
- Washer/Dryer, Ironing Board and Iron
- Gardener & Housekeeper (3 Days/Week during a 7 nights rental)
- Complimentary Cook 3 Days/Week during a 7 nights rental. Requires 24 hours notice prior to date. Any extra days of cooking is $40/per day. Guests must supply food.
- Eco-Friendly Solar Panels for Water Heating & Rain Traps for Garden Watering
- 75 Minute Drive to Airport UVF
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Groceries
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Restaurants
- 20 Min Walk + Ferry to Beach, Water Sports, Dive Shop
- 30 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Secluded Bay & Beach of ‘Trou Rolland’
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Bank
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Spa
- 20 Minute Drive to Church
“We very much enjoyed my stay at Sun Villa. The staff were very friendly, the view was amazing and facilities were top notch. I would recommend Sun Villa to anyone travelling with a large group. I would also recommend taking advantage of their cook. Our only regret is that we didn’t use her sooner and more often.”
|The Marigot Sun Villa|
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 15 – April 14
April 15 – Dec 14
|2 People (1 Bedroom)||$659||$577|
|6 people (2-3 bedrooms)||$935||$742|
|10 people (4-5 bedrooms)||$1210||$935|
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights, except during holiday season; 7 nights.
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.
Calendar / Booking
Please inquire for availability of this property.