Learn More About Oasis’s Covid-19 Enhancements and Protocols
Please note that due to COVID-19 Protocols some amenities and activities and offsite excursions may not be available.
We are delighted to announce that Oasis Marigot is welcoming guests as of November 2020. With the health, safety, comfort & well-being of Oasis Marigot’s guests, employees, partners, and community is our priority. Oasis Marigot is a COVID Certified Accommodation. This means that we have implemented set protocols and have passed a strict inspection by the Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Environmental Health. Our protocols were designed with guests’ and employees’ safety in mind. We will continuously make improvements to said protocols as the situation remains very fluid.
Our reservations team is here to guide you through your booking journey and is available to answer all your questions.
Important: we are only accepting fully vaccinated guests at the resort. We will need to receive a copy of your vaccine cards for all travelers in your party.
Read carefully the travel restrictions on the island here: https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/
IMPORTANT: Before making a reservation please read this pdf document with all our protocols at Oasis Marigot.
- ALL travelers 18 years and older must complete and submit an online travel registration form to receive Travel Authorization.
- ALL travelers 5 years and over must take a COVID PCR test 5 days or less before arrival in Saint Lucia and submit the negative results to the travel registration form for review and approval. Note – Your test must be based on a nasopharyngeal swab, saliva samples are not accepted.
- All arriving passengers must adhere to all protocols relevant to the airport
- All arriving passengers will be screened, this will include temperature checks
- Arriving passengers who are fully vaccinated will receive a wristband for identification
- All symptomatic passengers will be immediately isolated and tested. If the test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost
INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS (ARRIVING BY AIR) CHECKLIST
- Book your stay in our COVID-19 certified property
- Complete and submit the Travel Registration form
- Take your COVID-19 PCR Test no more than 5 days before travel
- Log into your travel registration to upload your test result before travel.
- You will receive your travel authorization by email. Please print and travel with a copy of your travel authorization letter and your PCR test result.
YOU ARE REMINDED THAT YOU MAY BE DENIED BOARDING IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
Guests can order provisioning through the Yan’s ServiceThis is strongly recommended to order essential like drinks, snacks and a few meals.
Note: This page is subject to change per the rules and regulations provided by the St. Lucian Government COVID19 protocols.