Learn More About Oasis’s Covid-19 Enhancements and Protocols
Please note that due to COVID-19 Protocols some amenities and activities and offsite excursions may not be available.
We are delighted to announce that Oasis Marigot is welcoming guests as of November 2020. With the health, safety, comfort & well-being of Oasis Marigot’s guests, employees, partners, and community is our priority. Oasis Marigot is a COVID Certified Accommodation. This means that we have implemented set protocols and have passed a strict inspection by the Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Environmental Health. Our protocols were designed with guests’ and employees’ safety in mind. We will continuously make improvements to said protocols as the situation remains very fluid.
Our reservations team is here to guide you through your booking journey and is available to answer all your questions.
Read carefully the travel restrictions on the island here: https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/international-arrivals/
IMPORTANT: Before making a reservation please read this pdf document with all our protocols at Oasis Marigot.
- A Covid Test must be submitted before taking your flight;
- All arrivals 18 years and older must complete a Travel Registration form
- An approved taxi at the airport is booked through us;
- All visitors are required to remain on the property for the duration of their stay except to participate in certified activities, tours, and excursions booked through our Guest Services. Examples: We can book a certified taxi for you to visit a certified beach (like Pigeon Island) or see the Pitons, take a mud bath, dine in a certified restaurant, etc. We can also arrange sailing, diving, etc;
- To visit the beach in Marigot Bay (La Bas Beach), you will need to arrange your visits to the beach through our Guests Services Office so that we can send one of our staff with you to the beach
- Renting a car is not possible and you need to order your grocery through our recommended Koudmen Provisioning Service
- All arriving passengers must adhere to all protocols relevant to the airport
- All arriving passengers will be screened, this will include temperature checks
- All symptomatic passengers will be immediately isolated and tested. If the test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost
- Other passengers will be transferred by certified taxi to approved COVID-19 accommodation or to a government quarantine facility
- International guests are required to remain on the property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-19 certified property to continue their stay, or to participate in certified activities, tours, and excursions
- Guests who spend 14 days in a COVID-19 certified property may then leave the property and travel freely within Saint Lucia
INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS (ARRIVING BY AIR) CHECKLIST
- Book your stay in our COVID-19 certified property
- Take your COVID-19 PCR Test no more than 7 days before travel, and send results to email@example.com prior to travel
- Print and travel with a copy of the test results
- Complete the online Travel Registration Form
- Print and travel with a copy of the auto-response email from the Travel Registration submission
- Print and travel with a copy of the travel authorization letter that you will receive before you travel
- Download, print, and travel with a completed copy of the Health Screening Form
YOU ARE REMINDED THAT YOU MAY BE DENIED BOARDING IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
For your arrival, we need your flight arrival information to reserve a certified COVID taxi to bring you to the property.
Guests can order provisioning through the Koudmen Service for your stay since it is not permitted to leave the property. Groceries will be delivered directly to your villa.
Note: This page is subject to change per the rules and regulations provided by the St. Lucian Government COVID19 protocols.