Learn More About Oasis’s Covid-19 Enhancements and Protocols
Please note that due to COVID-19 Protocols some amenities and activities and offsite excursions may not be available.
We are delighted to announce that Oasis Marigot is welcoming guests as of November 2020. With the health, safety, comfort & well-being of Oasis Marigot’s guests, employees, partners, and community is our priority. Oasis Marigot is a COVID Certified Accommodation. This means that we have implemented set protocols and have passed a strict inspection by the Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Environmental Health. Our protocols were designed with guests’ and employees’ safety in mind. We will continuously make improvements to said protocols as the situation remains very fluid.
Our reservations team is here to guide you through your booking journey and is available to answer all your questions.
Read carefully the travel restrictions on the island here: https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/international-arrivals/
IMPORTANT: Before making a reservation please read this pdf document with all our protocols at Oasis Marigot.
- All arrivals to Saint Lucia (5 years and over) must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 5 days before arrival. This also includes fully vaccinated travelers.
- All arrivals 18 years and older must complete a Travel Registration form online. Fully vaccinated travelers will enjoy expanded access to the destination. Travelers are considered “Fully Vaccinated” once two weeks have passed since the second dose of the two-shot vaccine or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine. Vaccine Cards must be presented on entry to Saint Lucia.
- An approved taxi at the airport is booked through us;
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated, and who have not arrived in Saint Lucia as Bubble Travelers are required to remain on the property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-19 certified property to continue their stay, or to participate in certified activities, tours, and excursions. These tours must be booked on the island through our Guest Services office on site.
- All arriving passengers must adhere to all protocols relevant to the airport
- All arriving passengers will be screened, this will include temperature checks
- Arriving passengers who are fully vaccinated will receive a wristband for identification
- All symptomatic passengers will be immediately isolated and tested. If the test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost
- Other passengers will be transferred by certified taxi to approved COVID-19 accommodation
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated, and who have not arrived in Saint Lucia as Bubble Travelers are required to remain on the property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-
19 certified property to continue their stay, or to participate in certified activities, tours, and excursions
- Guests who have not arrived in Saint Lucia as Bubble Travellers are required to remain on the property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-19 certified property to continue their stay, or to participate in certified activities, tours, and excursions.
- After 14 days in COVID certified accommodation, international visitors may: remain in COVID certified accommodation and continue to observe the protocols for stays in this type of accommodation, or check in to accommodation certified to accept Bubble Travelers (visitors from countries within Saint Lucia designated travel bubble) with the opportunity to move around the island more freely
INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS (ARRIVING BY AIR) CHECKLIST
- Book your stay in our COVID-19 certified property
- Complete and submit the Travel Registration form
- Take your COVID-19 PCR Test no more than 5 days before travel
- Log into your travel registration to upload your test result before travel.
- You will receive your travel authorization by email. Please print and travel with a copy of your travel authorization letter and your PCR test result.
YOU ARE REMINDED THAT YOU MAY BE DENIED BOARDING IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
For your arrival, we need your flight arrival information to reserve a certified COVID taxi to bring you to the property.
Guests can order provisioning through the Koudmen Service for your stay since it is not permitted to leave the property (if you have not been fully vaccinated). Groceries will be delivered directly to your villa.
Note: This page is subject to change per the rules and regulations provided by the St. Lucian Government COVID19 protocols.