The Most Exhilarating (and Quick) Way to Learn About St. Lucia!
One of the newest and most popular things to do in St. Lucia is zip lining through the rainforest canopy! It’s an exhilarating experience, and the knowledgeable guides might even teach you something about the amazing ecosystem of this island. It starts with a tram ride up through the canopy of the forest reserve, with your guide pointing out exotic birds, trees, and insects, and then a series of exciting zip line runs back down through the jungle.
Rainforest Adventure Tours:
- Zip Line: Get buckled up to a series of cables and zip from platform to platform across the rainforest canopy. US$90/person.
- Aerial Tram Tour: A casual, quiet ride through the rainforest reserve with a dedicated guide. The quiet ride helps you spot more of St. Lucia’s wonderful nature. US$80/person.
- Rain Forest Walk (Descartiers Trail): A Forestry Guide leads you deep into St. Lucia’s Mahaut forest in the interior. Spot exotic birds like the rare St. Lucia Parrot, or just learn all about St. Lucia’s beautiful ecosystem and history. At the end of your walk, enjoy a picnic lunch in the natural atmosphere of the rain forest. Walk is about 2-½ hours round trip. US$75/person. Children under 12, US$50.
These excursions cannot be booked ahead of time, but can be easily booked once you arrive on the island and call our Guest Services Office located in Marigot Bay.
Further Details About this Activity:
- Transportation: taxi service to and from the activity not included.
- Booking: Booking can be made for this activity via our Guest Services Office once you are on the island. The local phone number and information on how to contact the Guest Services Office is provided once your reservation is made, but can also be found here.