Hire the Services of a Cook in Your Own Private Villa!
Renting private villas has become a popular phenomenon because it gives you the freedom to live your vacation totally as you wish! And the same applies for how you eat. Want to go out to a restaurant? No problem. Had a big lunch, just want to make yourself a quick snack for dinner? No problem. Want to enjoy a delicious homemade, St. Lucian meal made by a private cook in the comfort of your own villa? Definitely.
What better way to experience true local cuisine than to have a local prepare for you one of their traditional meals like they would their own family?!
Details on Hiring a Private Cook:
- Can prepare lunches and dinners in the comfort of your own villa whenever and for however many days you would like.
- All the cooks are local St. Lucians and specialize in authentic Creole cuisine (don’t ask them to make you duck confit).
- Typical St. Lucian fare might include: roti, stewed, jerk, and barbecued chicken, curried goat, accras (seen right), steamed fish, dasheen, rice and peas, potatoes, fried plantains, pork dumplings, breadfruit, johnny cakes, coconut pie, cassava bread, salads, and using a lot of spices that include cinnamon, curry, garlic, nutmeg, cocoa, parsley, cloves, and more.
- We’ll provide a quote based on which villa you are staying at, how many people you are, and how many meals you would like prepared.
- Please note: these are not trained professional chefs; they are locals who have been cooking traditional Creole cuisine their whole lives, which we feel allows for an even more authentic, local cuisine experience. Restaurants are for chefs.
Fill Out the Below Form and We’ll Get Back to You With a Quote And Menu For Your Request