An Easy Way for Anyone to Explore St. Lucia Beneath the Waves!
As an island of such mountainous character, St. Lucia hosts a wonder of life and intriguing things to see beneath the waves surrounding its coastlines. Reefs all over the world are sadly in decline, but St. Lucia holds some beautiful treasures of reefs and coves that were meant to be explored! And getting to the best spots is easy with our packages.
Ride the quiet and protected waters of the Caribbean Sea in a big and comfortable water taxi. At the helm, Jean, your enjoyable and resourceful guide who will happily take you to some of the best snorkeling spots along the Caribbean coast of St. Lucia! A water taxi is the fastest and best way to get to some of the best snorkeling spots, as many locations do not have road-access.
Excursions to the Best Snorkeling Spots in St. Lucia:
- Anse Pillowie – (Sunday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.) a secluded cove and beach with no road access. Enjoy some wonderful snorkeling or just some time relaxing/swimming at the beach. US$20 per person, minimum 4 people
- Anse Cochon – enjoy a quiet beach and some great snorkeling in a rocky cove – Round Trip: US$25, min. of 4 people
- Anse Chastanet – resort beach and great snorkeling: US$50, min. of 4 people
- Gros Islet / Rodney Bay – long beach, historical national park, and plenty of restaurants. Casual snorkeling – Round Trip: US$45, min. of 4 people
These excursions cannot be booked ahead of time, but can be easily booked once you arrive on the island and call our Guest Services Office located in Marigot Bay.
Further Details About this Activity:
- Included: snorkel gear, but bring a towel and suntan lotion.
- Children: under 12, 50% rebate when there is a minimum of 4 adults taking the ride.