Serenity Bay VillaBook Now / Inquire
of Marigot Bay & Trou Rolland
- Newly Built, Spacious Villa with All the Modern Amenities & Comforts
- Beautiful Infinity Pool Looking Out Over the Bay & Sea
- Not Far From All the Action of Marigot Bay, but Positioned Over the Quiet & Tranquil 'Trou Rolland Bay'
- Walking Distance to the Quiet Bay & Beach of Trou Rolland
- Walking Distance to Marigot Bay and its Restaurants, Beach, Water Sports, Shopping, & More
The Serenity Bay Villa is a brand new villa located in the quiet, pristine bay of Trou Rolland – right next to Marigot Bay. The villa stands elegantly up on the hillside with a magnificent view overlooking the bay and out over the ocean’s horizon. A private infinity pool, large patios, and bay windows provide for optimal viewing points from all over the house. Plus, you can easily go down to the beach, where there is rarely a footprint. Or if you’re looking for a little more action, just hop over the ridge to Marigot Bay where there are plenty of restaurants, shops, and things to do.
The Serenity Bay Villa is perfect for a group or large family looking for some quiet time away, where the serene views of the Caribbean are sure to rejuvenate and invigorate you. Enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean in all its glory while maintaining all the comforts and amenities of home. For one, a contemporary, state-of-the-art kitchen & BBQ with an ocean view will satisfy even your most ambitious home chef. Entertainment-wise, there’s cable TV, WiFi, and even an iPhone/iPod music jack in every room! But who are we kidding – we all know most of your time will be spent relaxing in the infinity pool or kicking back on a patio chair taking it all in.
The villa features 6 bedrooms, and room for even more if your party insists. Each bedroom enjoys en suite bathrooms designed and built by Italian craftsmen, ceiling fans for when all you need is a little breeze, and bedrooms are climate controlled if you really need that extra coolness.
There are 4 levels of patio decks – each equipped for entertaining, sunbathing, swimming and dining. An elegant central-helical staircase built in Maine adjoins the floors together. And outdoor spiral staircases allow for easy movement between decks. All floors are covered with Travertine stone tiles and counters are of rich dark granite.
The main living area enjoys breathtaking Caribbean vistas though tall walls of windows that can be opened to allow the sea breeze easy access. This room also features a vaulted Caribbean style ceiling and a central tower.
The villa’s beauty is not just on the inside though. The surrounding property has been intimately landscaped with rainforest gardens, a waterfall, flowering plants, lawns and tropical fruit trees. The entrance courtyard is skirted by dozens of tropical plants and palm trees, and allows for ample parking.
Location & Proximity
The villa’s location is very private with only a few houses around – close enough for the peace of security but not so close to invade your privacy whatsoever. The Serenity Bay Villa enjoys the perfect balance of the tranquil, quiet state of the Trou Rolland Bay, and the lively restaurants, shopping, and activities of Marigot Bay – just a 2 minute drive over and down the ridge.
Take your family or friends to the Serenity Bay Villa, and enjoy a Caribbean experience like none other.
- 6 Bedrooms (2 Kings, 2 Queens, 1 Double, 2 Twins, Pull-Out Bed)
- 6 Bathrooms insuite (with Showers)
- Hair Dryers
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- All bedrooms are climate controlled
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen (including Dishwasher & Microwave)
- Private Infinity Pool (12 ft x 26 ft x 5ft D)
- Covered Veranda Overlooking Pool & View
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Cable TV
- All bedrooms have IPOD/ iPhone music receptacle
- Gardener & Housekeeper (2 Days/Week)
- Security System
- No smoking
- 75 Minute Drive to Airport UVF
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Groceries
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Restaurants
- 15 Min Walk + Ferry to Beach, Water Sports, Dive Shop
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Secluded Bay & Beach of ‘Trou Rolland’
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Bank
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Spa
- 20 Minute Drive to Church
|Serenity Bay Villa
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 21 – Jan 4
Jan 5 – April 15
April 16 – May 31
June 1 – Dec 20
|Base Rate for 4 People
Additional people: $50/night/person
(No additional cost/person)
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights, except during holiday season; 7 nights.
- *Winter Special: 5% off minimum 5 nights
- *Spring Special: 5% Off minimum 4 nights
- *Summer/Fall Special: 5% off minimum 4 nights
- Children: Under 2 years old: free
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.
Calendar / Booking
Please inquire for availability of this property.