A Unique Way to Explore, Have Some Fun, and See St. Lucia’s History!
Whether you’re a novice or experienced rider, jungle biking through exclusive private trails through the tropical jungle and one of St. Lucia’s first-ever plantations is “unique in the world of mountain biking” according to Tom Bierl, editor of BIKE magazine, and a truly unique experience!
The trails are designed to accommodate both the first time rider and experienced riders. If you’re new to biking, an instructor will be happy to show you around the workings of a bike and beginner riding. For the experienced rider, we have dedicated single-track loops to challenge your skills.
Jungle Biking Details:
- 12 miles of trails for beginners, intermediates, and advanced. Ride at your own pace as much or as little as you want.
- Bike by and beside incredible 18th century French Colonial ruins of a sugar mill, an old church, and other historic sites. There are thousands of fruit trees including mango, coconut, banana, guava, cocoa, citrus not to mention wild orchids and birds.
- When you’ve finished biking for the day, you are provided snorkeling equipment to venture out to nearby reefs or lie on the beach to relax before you return by boat to Marigot Bay at the end of the day.
- Full Day Adventure Package: includes bike and helmet rental, complimentary water bottle, lunch, use of beach chairs and mask, snorkel, fins when finished riding for the day as well as round trip transportation. US$127 per person.
These excursions cannot be booked ahead of time, but can be easily booked once you arrive on the island and call our Guest Services Office located in Marigot Bay.
Further Details About this Activity:
- Transportation: a round-trip boat ride to and from Marigot Bay is included in the cost.
- Equipment Included: bike and helmet, and snorkel gear & beach chairs for the beach.
- Also Included: a biking guide, complimentary Jungle Biking water bottle, plantation lunch at Jungle Grille Restaurant.
- Don’t Forget: change of clothes (shorts, shirt and towel) for the end of the day. Please wear clothes that can get wet and muddy. Closed toe shoes are required. No sandals.
- Booking: Jungle Biking is open Monday through Friday, and bookings can be made for this activity via our Guest Services Office once you are on the island. The local phone number and information on how to contact the Guest Services Office is provided once your reservation is made, but can also be found here.