Villa Les Jolies EauxBook Now / Inquire
of Marigot Bay & Trou Rolland, St. Lucia
- An Incredibly Unique, Private, Luxury Villa Worthy of the Stars
- A Main Villa Area Connected to Cottages (Bedrooms) with Beautiful Walkways and Gardens, Like Your Own 'Swiss Family Robinson' Style Luxury Escape
- Large Pool and Dining Gazebo Overlooking the View
- The Villa Situated Just Above the Quiet and Secluded Trou Rolland Cove & Beach, but All the Action of Marigot Bay Rests Just Over the Ridge
- Powerboat (33' feet, 2x275 HP, 10 people) available twice a week. Captain included. Fuel at customers charge
- Complimentary Cook 5 Days/Week
- Perfect for Large Groups, Families, or Hollywood Housewives
The Villa Les Jolies Eaux (pronounced, ‘leh jolee oh’) is one of the most remarkable and breathtaking villas St. Lucia has to offer. Like something out of a fairy tale book, Les Jolie Eaux of Marigot Bay is a villa of royal proportions. Its unique layout and architecture make your experience all the more dynamic, with incredible views out over the Caribbean Sea and an amazingly composed pool-patio system. Its luxurious amenities and supreme comfort level will truly give you a perfect vacation setting, where every sense is appeased and any worry in the world is eased.
The layout of Villa Les Jolies Eaux features the main villa area which acts as essentially the common area, which includes the kitchen, living areas, dining areas, pool, patio, and pool bathrooms. A series of magical staircases lead away from the central villa complex to separate apartments just up the hillside, each with two bedrooms (one with a king size bed, and the other with singles or doubles), bathrooms, and even a Jacuzzi for the master suite. Altogether, Les Jolies Eaux can accommodate up to 14 people. This unique layout is a superb way to maintain your privacy while still enjoying all aspects of a large family or group getaway. The arrangement of the villa reminds us of the one-of-a-kind home made by the Swiss Family Robinson – except in this case not in a tree.
The pool and its patio are the focal points of the villa. A lantern-lit boardwalk splits the dome-shaped pool in two, cutting down its center and leading to an awe-inspiring dining gazebo perched on the hillside – enjoying one of the best views of the villa. This is a truly magical place to enjoy anything from a home-cooked breakfast to a gourmet meal made by a private chef. The pool itself is large enough to play and swim around in, not just refresh in, and the patio area is lined with tanning chairs for those who enjoy the hot St. Lucia sun.
Although Les Jolies Eaux is in Marigot Bay area, the quaint little bay it looks out over is called Trou Rolland. A well-groomed and cared-for path leads straight down from the villa to the beach in the bay where there are picnic tables and a nice place to sit on the beach, swim or snorkel. With not many other villas or people around, the quiet beach of Trou Rolland will oftentimes be all to yourself. It’s a little piece of untouched paradise that’s not far removed from the comfort of your villa or the other side of Marigot Bay.
The villa features an array of high-end amenities and Italian-Caribbean-inspired décor, design, furniture, and furnishings. The kitchen has everything you need to compose a restaurant-style 5 course meal – or if you prefer, everything a hired private chef would need to make it for you! The bedrooms are private, airy, and fresh – each with beautiful views and a nice patio to relax quietly with a book.
Location & Proximity
The Villa Les Jolies Eaux is only a couple minutes’ walk to the Trou Rolland beach, and only a 10 minute walk down the hillside to the beach of Marigot Bay, as well as the restaurants, the grocery/liquor store, a bank, a superb dive shop and much more. There are plenty of activities at the beach such as; peddle boat, kayak, and Hobie cat rentals, a designated swimming/snorkeling area, as well as complimentary beach chairs for all guests.
We even have our Guest Services office located in Marigot Bay. Our dedicated and (as everyone will tell you) exceptionally friendly staff will see to your every need. Here at Oasis Marigot, we do our best to make your vacation rental your vacation home.
- 7 Bedrooms (3 Kings, 1 Queen, 4 Singles (2 in Each Room) and 1 Sofa Bed (in Library)
- 10 Bathrooms
- Mosquito Nets on Beds
- Hair Dryer in Each Bedroom
- A/C in Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen (including Dishwasher)
- Barbecue Grill
- Wood Burning Pizza Oven
- TV in Living Room & All Bedrooms
- Bose Sound System in Living Room & Pool Area As Well As Sound Docks in All Bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Private Pool (20 x 10 Meters)
- Jacuzzi in Master Bedroom Suite
- Covered Gazebo With Dining Table Overlooking View Across Pool Walkway
- Private Walkway to Secluded Beach of Trou Rolland Where There is BBQ and Large Table
- Fridges in all Cottages
- Complimentary Cook 5 Days/Week From 8 am to 3pm. If Required to Cook and Serve Dinner Cost is US$150/Evening. Guests Are Responsible for Providing the Provisioning/Food
- Powerboat (33′ feet, 2×275 HP, 10 people) available twice a week. Captain included. Fuel at customers charge
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- Safes (To Put Valuables)
- Washer/Dryer, Laundry Can be Done by Housekeeper Upon Request
- Ironing Board/Iron, Can be Done by Housekeeper Upon Request
- Gardener & Housekeeper (7 Days/Week Until 3:30pm)
- 75 Minute Drive to Airport UVF
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Groceries
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Restaurants
- 15 Min Walk + Ferry to Beach, Water Sports, Dive Shop
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Secluded Bay & Beach of ‘Trou Rolland’
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Bank
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Spa
- 20 Minute Drive to Church
|Les Jolies Eaux
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 15 -Jan 6
Jan 7 – April 15
April 16 – Dec 14
|2-4 people||See below||$2000||$1700|
|5-8 people||See below||$2550||$1900|
- Taxes: included in rates above
- Minimum Stay: 5 nights, except during holiday season; 7 nights
- Damage Deposit: $3,000 USD to be Returned 10 Days After Your Departure Once Determined There is No Damages to the Property.
- Children: Under 12 Accepted But Parents Must Sign Waiver
Calendar / Booking
Please inquire for availability of this property.