The 'Villa Saint Lucia'Book Now / Inquire
of Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
2 Full Kitchens
- Walk to Beach, Restaurants & More
- Enjoy Plenty of Privacy from Surrounding Gardens Without Being Far-Off or Secluded
- Wonderful Private Pool & Little Waterfall With Spacious Deck & Lounge Chairs
- Split-Level with Bedrooms, Kitchens, Bathrooms on Each Level
- Guest Services Office (Concierge) Located Just Up the Hill
The Villa St. Lucia is a peaceful, cottage-like villa located on the north side of Marigot Bay. Surrounded by swaying palms and beautiful gardens, this accommodation offers superb views of the bay and is a perfect vantage point to watch all the boats go by. A well-sized pool and a spacious deck and patio are enclosed with shrubs and tropical gardens, assuring your privacy in this little piece of paradise in Saint Lucia.
The villa is fantastically located, close to the beach and other services of Marigot Bay, but still quiet and private. It has separate apartments on the first and main level but is still rented as a whole so will always be 100% private to your party. The split level allows for a little more privacy between your party though.
The upper level features a large, screened living area, decorated with authentic Caribbean art. Comfortable rattan furniture provides the rustic, cottage-like tranquility that is St. Lucia. An exotic hardwood floor runs the length of the villa. There are two bedrooms, each with king-size beds and air conditioning. A comfortably sized, fully-equipped kitchen is there for any cooking needs. The first level features a gazebo living area, a small but still fully-equipped kitchen, and a lovely bedroom – again with a king-size bed and air conditioning. The first level has the pleasure of having direct access to the pool and deck, reducing the time spent getting from “hot and dry” to “pool and refreshed”.
The villa accommodates up to a total of 6 people, but still affordable for 2, and is always completely private to your party.
Location in the Bay
There is no road access to this side of the bay – only ferry – so it’s very quiet and serene (2 min crossing). Weekly ferry pass available for purchase for $20 per person. A perfect place for relaxing and enjoying the tropics.
The Villa St. Lucia is the closest accommodation we have to the beach and restaurants of Marigot Bay, being only a 3 minute walk. Within the bay, there is also a grocery/liquor store, a bank, a superb dive shop, and much more. There are plenty of activities at the beach such as; peddle boat, kayak, and Hobie cat rentals, a designated swimming/snorkeling area, as well as complimentary beach chairs for all guests.
We even have our Guest Services office located in Marigot Bay, just a minute walk from the Villa St. Lucia. Our dedicated and (as everyone will tell you) exceptionally friendly staff will see to your every need. Here at Oasis Marigot, we do our best to make your vacation rental your vacation home.
- 3 Bedrooms (3 King-Size Beds)
- 3 Bathrooms (with Showers)
- Hair Dryer
- A/C in Bedrooms Only
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen (including Microwave)
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- Laundry may be done by staff only at $12 USD per load
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Small Library of Books (at Guest Services Office)
- Screened Lanai
- Private Pool & Spacious Deck Area
- Gardener & Housekeeper (6 Days/Week)
- Cook Available: Traditional Creole Meals: 2 people $55, 3-4 people $25 per person and 5 people or more $20 per person. Guests Are Responsible for Providing the Provisioning/Food.
- 5 Min Walk to Beach, Dive Shop, & Water Sports
- 5 Min Walk to Restaurants
- 5 Min Walk + Ferry to Groceries
- 5 Min Walk + Ferry to Parking Lot
- 75 Minute Drive to UVF Airport
- 5 Min Walk + Ferry to Bank
- 5 Min Walk to Spa
- 20 Minute Drive to Church
Things to Note
- Must climb stairs (not ideal location for guests with mobility issues)
- Accessible by public ferry (no road access)
- Weekly ferry pass available for purchase for $20 per person
“The Dive Dames return to Villa St. Lucia”
“As always, our accommodations at Villa St. Lucia were excellent. We look forward to returning. The Villa, inside and out of spotless and Samantha quietly keeps it that way. This is the third time I have come to Marigot Bay to dive and always I dread leaving. This time was for two weeks. Thank you!”
Via Trip Advisor
“We enjoyed it so much we came back for more!”
“We enjoyed the experience so much that we made a trip back for another week in the same property the focus of our Caribbean holiday in 2016. The villa occupies a stunning position above the north side of the bay, and is beautifully kept both inside and out.”
“This place is AMAZING and Magical”
“This place is truly amazing! Been to many islands and St Lucia is our favorite! We are not 5star people! We love simplicity and quiet and natural! The Oasis Marigot team is as far as I am concerned is “the Best”! The staff, help, and villa is everything that you could want in a simple quiet peaceful vacation! From the beginning until the very end! Was perfect! We will be going back sometime every year!”
|The Villa St. Lucia
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 21 – Jan 4
Jan 5 – April 15
April 16 – May 31
June 1 – Dec 20
|Base Rate for 2 People
Additional people: $25/night/person
(No additional cost/person)
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights, except during holiday season; 7 nights.
- *Winter Special: 20% off minimum 5 nights
- *Spring Special: 25% Off minimum 4 nights
- *Summer/Fall Special: 30% off minimum 4 nights
- Single Person: Deduct 10%
- Children: Under 2 years old: free
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.
Calendar / Booking
Villa St Lucia