Sapphire Beach VillaBook Now / Inquire
of La Toc, St. Lucia
Ocean Front Villa
- Ocean Front Property with Infinity Pool
- Walking Distance to La Toc Beach and a Small Secluded Snorkeling Cove
- Tranquil, Quiet, Privacy with Beautifully Manicured Gardens All Around
- Just Minutes Away from Amenities, Water Sports, & Restaurants of Sandals La Toc
The Sapphire Villa is a private oceanfront property located in La Toc overlooking the enchanting Caribbean Sea. As you travel through the open kitchen into the indoor dining and living areas, you will be freely drawn to the covered veranda. The Caribbean Sea beckons you to the private infinity pool cascading in three directions, inviting you to sit on the underwater seats for your morning coffee or evening drinks. The villa, veranda, infinity pool and Caribbean Sea are truly fused into one visual and physical experience. Two master bedrooms adjoin the veranda through Lanai doors with full retractable screens. Sleeping, being caressed by the sound of the waves, is simply experiencing island tranquility. Below the outer edge of the pool is the sunset deck constructed with Cumaru Brazilian hardwood. Living walls are planted with a wide variety of tropical plants (and vegetables for your indulging).
As you sit either in the conversation area or swing in hammock chairs you will view, through the stainless steel cable railing, the play of the many small cascading rivulets with each wave. Small local fishing boats and sail boats traverse in the near distance, and herons playing in the morning. Via a stairway cut into the volcanic rock is the pathway to a secluded snorkeling cove. The villa is encircled by tropical plants and a widespread assortment of fruits and vegetables. The star attraction is the massive Graham Mango tree yielding hundreds of perfectly ripened fruit during the season. We’ve planted dozens of trees around the property including banana, plantain, papaya, coconut, avocado, etc. Vegetables and pineapple plants are being grown. All fruits and vegetables are for your use. The botanical garden pathway, constructed of local bamboo with sea shells, features a wide variety of plants acquired throughout the Caribbean.
Location & Proximity
The villa has beautifully landscaped gardens and exotic trees and orchids. Just down below lies a secluded snorkeling cove and small beach. Then, for the true beachgoers at heart, there is the long, sandy beach of La Toc just a 5 minute car ride away, or a 10-15 minute walk. La Toc Beach is where the Sandals Resort is located, so you can also pay to use their services, such as the restaurant or water sports.
La Toc is perhaps the most perfect beach on St. Lucia. With its dramatic and romantic beauty (and proximity to the Sandals Regency Hotel) it’s a favorite site for wedding parties looking for an unbeatable beach atmosphere. St. Lucia’s capital city, Castries, is not far away, and offers everything you need when it’s time to go shopping.
- 3 Bedrooms (1 King, 1 King, 2 Twins)
- 3.5 bathrooms
- 1 Outdoor shower off master bedroom
- Air Conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- Primo Ceramic barbecue
- Private Infinity Pool (22L x 16 W x 5 D)
- Cell Phone Provided
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Bluetooth speaker
- Cable TV
- 110 & 220v outlets
- Gardener (5 Days/Week) & Housekeeper (6 Days/Week)
- 90 Minute Drive to Airport UVF
- 10-15 Min Walk / 5 Min drive to the Beautiful La Toc Beach, Sandals La Toc, Water Sports, etc.
- 10 Min Drive to Restaurants
- Parking on site
- 5 Min Drive to Castries
- 20 Min Drive to Rodney Bay
- 15 Min Drive to Spa
- 5 Min Drive to Golf Course
- 10 Minute Drive to Church
“Best pool deck in the Caribbean! Best host in the Caribbean and amazing staff. Loved the outdoor shower and palm trees. Wonderful to hear the sound of the ocean as you swim in the pool.”
“We will be back!”
“The villa and view are absolutely amazing! Great staff and friendly owner! Can’t wait to go back again!”
|The Sapphire Beach Villa
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 21 – Jan 4
Jan 5 – April 15
April 16 – May 31
June 1 – Dec 20
|Base Rate for 2 People
Additional people: $49/night/person
(No additional cost up to 6 people)
- Minimum Stay: 5 nights, except during holiday season; 7 nights.
- *Winter Special: 20% off minimum 5 nights
- *Spring Special: 25% Off minimum 5 nights
- *Summer/Fall Special: 30% off minimum 5 nights
- Single Person: Deduct 10%
- Children: Under 2 years old: free
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.
Calendar / Booking