A Relaxing and Fun Way to Explore Beautiful Marigot Bay!
International Pony Club offers a fabulous sightseeing experience through pasturelands, along a natural forest trail to a most picturesque beach on the Atlantic coastline. The experienced guides are knowledgeable about St. Lucian wildlife and history, enriching the experience with informational tidbits. The trail has been cleverly designed to accommodate both beginners and experienced riders.
We offer you a choice of three exciting tours:
Items can be rented individually by the hour or you can buy a week-pass for US $80/person or $150/couple. Instructional lessons for various water sports also available.
- Regular ride, 1hr 15 mins. US$55.00: This is a gentle ride from our stables to Cas-en-Bas beach on the wild and deserted Atlantic coast. Ride along the 1 mile long shore stop five minutes for pictures then make the ride back to the stables. – Suitable for all. Times: 8.30 am/ 10 am/ 2 pm/ 3 pm/ 4 pmBook On-Island
These excursions cannot be booked ahead of time, but can be easily booked once you arrive on the island and call our Guest Services Office located in Marigot Bay.
- Ride & Swim, 2-hour ride. US $66.00: Regular Ride plus Swimming with the horses – Expert riders can choose a full 2 hours ride with a tour of the north of the island. Times: 8.30 am/ 10 am/ 2 pm/ 3 pm/ 4 pm.
- BBQ Ride, 4-hour ride. US$88.00: Same as the Ride & Swim Tour plus food and drinks and extra time on the beach. Time: From 10 am to 2 pm.
- Transportation: You can drive to the stable with your own vehicle or we will pick you with a taxi in front of the Marigot Bay Police Station. Taxi ride is $45 US per person for the round trip.
Further Details About this Activity:
- Bring: long pants and closed shoes, and swimsuit if doing swimming.
- Wear: Camera and suntan lotion, and towel if doing swimming.
- Booking: bookings cannot be made in advance to your vacation, but can be made once you are on the island via our Guest Services Office. The local phone number and information on how to contact the Guest Services Office is provided once your reservation is made, but can also be found here.