St. Lucia Voyager 3 Days/2 NightsBook/Inquire
Day 1: Sail the west coast up to Rodney Bay. Enjoy the beach or visit Pigeon Island National Park. At night, there’s a superb selection of picturesque restaurants and bars for you to enjoy.
Day 2: Sail south and stop for great snorkeling at Anse Chastanet. In the afternoon enjoy the beach at Sugar Beach between the Pitons, or continue your snorkeling adventure at the Coral Gardens. Enjoy an afternoon drink at the “Rum Shop” near Bang Restaurant and dinner at Dasheene Restaurant with an incredible view. Spend the night anchored between the Pitons.
Day 3: Set sail to Soufrière. Take a tour of village, visit the Volcano, the Botanical Gardens, & Diamond Falls. Then drop anchor at Anse Cochon, a beautiful snorkeling cove and beach. Return to Marigot before dark.
|# of People:||2||4||6||8||10|
Notes About Rates & Included Items:
All Charter prices are in US$ per person and based on the number of guests in your group, and include:
- Private yacht exclusively for your party
- Professional crew and yacht insurance
- Ice, water, fuel, linens
- Snorkeling gear, fishing gear & dinghy with outboard motor
Food & beverages options:
- Guests are responsible for provisioning the boat for themselves and crew in regards to food and drink
- You can order groceries and have it delivered to the boat