Villa CaribeBook Now / Inquire
of Cap Estate
- Beautiful Views of Cap Estate, Rodney Bay, and Pigeon Island National Park
- A Gorgeous Infinity Pool
- Plenty of Cozy Outdoor Living Space for Lounging Next to The Pool
- A Modern, Luxury Villa But Still With True Caribbean Charm
- Complimentary Cook for 3 Days of The Week
Beauty, luxury, security and privacy are just a few of things the Ville Caribe has to offer. The villa is located on a bluff in Cap Estate overlooking the ocean, and is situated within a private and gated community development. The Villa Caribe captures the essence of modern day luxury and authentic Caribbean lifestyle.
The Villa Caribe features panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, and although located in a community the setting is still feels very private and secluded.
With 4 bedrooms, plenty of outdoor patio space, and an infinity pool, the Villa Caribe is a great getaway for young couples, families, or friends.
Whether youre looking for a quiet vacation to enjoy St. Lucia in all its natural beauty, or an active vacation to explore all St. Lucias natural and social spots, the Villa Caribe is well situated for both.
Not far from Rodney Bay and all the restaurants, shopping, nightlife, golf courses, beaches, and even a casino, theres always plenty to do.
Yet if youre looking for a quiet trip to just relax and take in all St. Lucias natural beauty, the Villa Caribe can do just that as well. The patio and infinity pool are strategically located to offer a full panoramic view over the ocean, from the island of Martinique to the North, all the way around to Rodney Bay to the south. There is even a day bed on the patio to catch some Zs in the sun. Just remember to wear some sunscreen!
The Villa Caribe is a home away from home. The residence also offers the comforts of home, like WiFi internet, cable TV with DVD player, smartphone-connectable stereo, air conditioning in the bedrooms, a BBQ, and of course a fully equipped kitchen.
If all that wasnt enough, for only $35/day you can hire the services of the Villa Caribe’s very own personal cook to make you three authentic St. Lucia meals a day. She is only available three days a week, which gives you a good chance to visit some restaurants or local food spots as well.
- 4 Bedrooms (2 King, 2 Queens, 1 Double)
- 4 Bathrooms (with Showers)
- Hair Dryers
- A/C in Bedrooms Only (except mezzanine bedroom)
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen (including Dishwasher & Microwave)
- Washer/Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron
- Safes (To Put Valuables)
- Private Infinity Pool & Patio Area
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Stereo + iPod Dock
- Cable TV, DVD Player
- Maid & Cook service 3 days/week on 7 night rentals. Additional days available at US$40/day. Maid’s hours are 9am to 3pm, cook’s hours are 8am to 3pm, preparing 1-3 meals per day.
- Poolman, 1 day/week, gardener, 3 days/week; 8am to 3pm
- 1.5 Hour Drive to UVF Airport
- 5 Min Drive to Groceries
- 5 Min Drive to Restaurants
- 5 Minute Drive to Beach, Water Sports, Dive Shop
- 5 Min Drive to Bank
- 5 Min Drive to Spa
- 10 Minute Drive to Church
|The Villa Caribe|
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 15 – Apr 14
Apr 15 – Dec 14
- Minimum Stay: Low season, 3 nights; high season, 5 nights.
- *High Season Season: 10% off minimum 7 nights
- *Low Season Special: 10% Off minimum 3 nights
- Single Person: Deduct 10%
- Children: Under 2 years old: free
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.
Calendar / Booking
Please inquire for availability of this property.