The Caribbean Blue SuiteBook Now / Inquire
of Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
Small but Full Kitchen
- A Wonderfully Romantic Suite for Couples and Honeymooners
- Romantic, Private Plunge Pool Overlooking the Ocean
- Incredible Sunset Views Directly Out the Villa Over the Horizon
- Beach, Restaurants, Water Sports, & Shopping All Just Down Below in the Bay
- Guest Services Office (Concierge) Located Just Across the Bay
With one of the best locations in Marigot Bay, The Caribbean Blue Suite rests on the south ridge overhanging the bluff to the ocean below. The suite features a uniquely shaped plunge pool and an incredible view directly west out over the horizon – bringing to life the most sensational tropical sunsets. The suite is private and quiet, with tropical trees and vegetation all around, creating a truly authentic and natural Saint Lucia vacation.
This is a romantic St. Lucia suite for couples only. The large shutter doors allow for refreshing breezes throughout the accommodation and also allow you to enjoy the magnificent view from the living room and kitchen.
The pool is exceptional for relaxing, sun-soaking, and taking in the “far-as-the-eye-can-see” view. There is a nice set of patio chairs and a table for enjoying romantic meals outside.
The suite features a comfortable living room as well as a small, but fully-equipped kitchen – the perfect size for two people. There is a romantic bedroom with a four-poster, queen-sized bed, as well as a bathroom. Both are enclosed and equipped with air conditioning.
The view is truly one to remember. Many of our guests compliment on how the view is better than what the pictures portrayed – since after all, it’s hard to capture a 180 degree view even with a wide angle lens! Being located at the corner of Marigot Bay and the Caribbean Sea, the suite is a perfect vantage point for watching the ships come and go. A sheltering palm tree and tenderly cared for gardens frame this wonderful view. Hopefully your camera can capture enough of it to show your friends!
Location & Proximity
The Caribbean Blue Suite is a 20 minute walk down the hillside to the beach of Marigot Bay, as well as the restaurants, the grocery/liquor store, a bank, a dive shop and much more. There are plenty of water sport activities at the beach such as; peddle boat, kayak, and Hobie cat rentals, a designated swimming/snorkeling area, as well as complimentary beach chairs for all guests.
There is also a small, secluded bay that is very quiet and almost empty of people just to the south of Marigot Bay called Trou Rolland. Similarly, it is only about a 15 minute walk away, and is a beautiful, peaceful refuge for the quiet beachgoer or fisherman.
- 1 Bedroom (1 Queen-Size Bed)
- 1 Bathroom (with Shower)
- Hair Dryer
- A/C in Bedroom Only
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedroom)
- Iron and ironing board
- Small But Fully-Equipped Kitchen (including Microwave)
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- Private Plunge Pool & Patio Area
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- Cell Phone Provided
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Gardener & Housekeeper (Weekdays)
- Washer (Housekeeper may do laundry at $30 EC/$12 US/load)
- 75 Minute Drive to UVF Airport
- 20 Min Walk / 5 Min Drive to Groceries
- 20 Min Walk / 5 Min Drive to Restaurants
- 20 Min Walk + Ferry to Beach, Water Sports, Dive Shop
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Secluded Bay & Beach of ‘Trou Rolland’
- 20 Min Walk / 5 Min Drive to Bank
- 20 Min Walk / 5 Min Drive to Spa
- 20 Minute Drive to Church
“Truly one of Earth’s finest spots”
“We just returned from a 10 day stay at the Blue Ocean Suite. This is a perfect spot for two people who want privacy and pure comfort. The pool, the view, the landscape, etc. was extraordinary. My wife and I loved it and have no complaints. The housekeeper is Christina and she is a sweetheart.”
“The view from the very private terrace and plunge pool are fantastic, the apartment is kept very clean by a daily cleaning lady, and the large bed was very comfortable. We were grateful for the air conditioning in the bedroom as it can get very hot and humid. The living area in the apartment is a bit like an upmarket beach hut – a bit tired around the edges but charming and perfect for what we wanted. If you want swish 5 star luxury then this isn’t for you. Overall I was very pleased with our choice of staying at Caribbean Blue and would go again if I was ever lucky enough to get to St Lucia again.”
“Romantic, secluded, hideaway”
“We absolutely loved our stay at Caribbean Blue and will definitely go back again! The property looks exactly like the photos posted on the website. The bed was super comfy and the shower was great (really good water pressure and never ran out of hot water). Being able to walk to Marigot Bay was fantastic, the views from the villa were gorgeous, the kitchen was well stocked and the appliances worked perfectly. It was so nice to have the complimentary cell phone while we were there and the internet access was great. ”
“Perfect seclusion, unforgettable views”
“We picked the Caribbean Blue Suite after doing a lot of research on where to stay in St. Lucia. We didn’t want an all-inclusive resort, and definitely wanted our own kitchen and pool. Marigot Bay was supposed to be beautiful, so all those things led us to pick this suite. We absolutely loved it, and would recommend it to any couple looking for a romantic hideaway.
The private pool has the best view of the Caribbean Sea, perfect for cooling off in the middle of the day or watching a beautiful sunset. ”
“Gorgeous views, private setting”
“We were looking for a place that was private and had a good view onto the ocean. We found exactly what we were looking for in the Caribbean Blue Suite. Very private setting (nobody can see you in the private pool or any other place on the property) and the view is just plain gorgeous. As an added benefit the entrance of Marigot Bay is right down there, so you get to see lots of ships floating by.
|The Caribbean Blue Suite
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 21 – Jan 4
Jan 5 – April 15
April 16 – May 31
June 1 – Dec 20
|Base Rate for 2 People||$379||$339
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights, except during holiday season; 7 nights.
- *Holiday Special: 10% off minimum 7 nights
- *Winter Special: 20% off minimum 5 nights
- *Spring Special: 25% Off minimum 4 nights
- *Summer/Fall Special: 30% off minimum 4 nights
- Single Person: Deduct 10%
- Children: Under 2 years old: free
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.