of Marigot Bay
- Panoramic View of the Beautiful Marigot Bay
- Private Villa with Pool
- All Bedroom have their own en-suite bathroom
- Beach, Restaurants, Water Sports, & Shopping All Just Down Below in the Bay
- Guest Services Office (Concierge) Located Just Across the Bay
The Hillside Villa sits atop a high crest with sweeping panoramic view of Marigot Bay and the Caribbean Sea horizon – “The most beautiful bay in the Caribbean”. Has a large balcony that is perfect to sit back and enjoy the views-with your favorite drink. A beautiful swimming pool with an outdoor shower. The villa is perfect for groups of all sizes, from the romantic couple to the family getaway.
The interior of the villa is spacious, light, and inviting – and is taken care of by a dedicated and friendly set of staff.
The king size master bedroom is located on the upper level with it’s own en-suite. The first level has other 2 bedrooms which also have their own en-suite bathroom. Small kitchenette is also available on this floor.
Both levels share wonderful views of the enchanting ocean vistas and the bay. The pool is just a few steps away for a refreshing dip after a long day of exploring the island.
Location & Proximity
The Hillside Villa is a 20 minute walk down the hillside to the beach of Marigot Bay, as well as the restaurants, the grocery/liquor store, a bank, a dive shop and much more. There are plenty of water sport activities at the beach such as; peddle boat, kayak, and Hobie cat rentals, a designated swimming/snorkeling area, as well as complimentary beach chairs for all guests.
What’s so good about the Hillside Villa is that it has access to two bays! There is a small, secluded bay that is very quiet and almost empty of people just to the south of Marigot Bay called Trou Rolland. Similarly, it is only about a 10 minute walk away, and is a beautiful, peaceful refuge for the quiet beachgoer or fisherman.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Queens & 2 Twin Beds)
- 3 Bathrooms en-suite (with Showers)
- Hair Dryers
- Iron & Ironing Board
- A/C in Bedrooms Only
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen (including Dishwasher & Microwave)
- 2nd Smaller Kitchenette on First Level
- Private Pool, Patio Area & Outdoor Shower
- 110v/220v throughout the villa
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Cable TV, DVD Player
- Gardener & Housekeeper (1-2 Days/Week)
- Cook Available: Traditional Creole Meals: 2 people $55, 3-4 people $25 per person and 5 people or more $20 per person. Guests Are Responsible for Providing the Provisioning/Food.
- Washer & Dryer-laundry may be done at a small fee
- 75 Minute Drive to UVF Airport
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Groceries
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Restaurants
- 20 Min Walk + Ferry to Beach, Water Sports, Dive Shop
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Secluded Bay & Beach of ‘Trou Rolland’
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Bank
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Spa
- 20 Minute Drive to Church
Things to Note
- A 4×4 is recommend due to it’s location
- This villa is not recommended with young children due to railings and pool access
|The Hillside Villa
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 21 – Jan 4
Jan 5 – April 15
April 16 – May 31
June 1 – Dec 20
|Base Rate for 2 People
Additional people: $30/night/person
(No additional cost/person)
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights, except during holiday season; 7 nights.
- *Winter Special: 10% off minimum 7 nights
- *Spring Special: 10% Off minimum 7 nights
- *Summer/Fall Special: 10% off minimum 7 nights
- Children: Under 2 years old: free
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.
Calendar / Booking
Please inquire about availability of this property.