Take Part on an Incredible Caribbean Sailing Experience!
We invite you to set sail on an unforgettably unique and luxurious Caribbean sailing vacation aboard our traditional windward schooner.
The beauty is yours to behold from St. Lucia all the way to Tobago Cays & Grenada. Deserted islands and beaches, unspoiled Caribbean settings, warm tropical water, a brilliant French chef, and friendly people are just a few aspects of this all-inclusive sailing utopia.
Enjoy stops along the way to explore the cultures of different islands, take romantic strolls along deserted beaches, snorkel and scuba with the turtles and other marine life, and then return to the boat for a well-deserved sun-down cocktail.
Photos of the Traditional Schooner Yacht:
The All-Inclusive Experience
Instead of the usual land-based vacation, why not try something refreshingly different and unique. Being just as luxurious and comfortable as a land-based accommodation, our Schooner also lets you explore many islands of the Caribbean, giving you an amazingly versatile and culturally immersed vacation.
Picture yourself waking up each morning to a stunning new Caribbean bay. Enjoy a freshly made breakfast while you decide whether to set sail or stay and explore the area. Take private walks on secluded and deserted beaches, swim and snorkel, visit a local village for true cultural immersion, or work on catching your dinner of fish or lobster to be prepared by your very own private French chef.
This Windward Schooner accommodates up to 6 people with three private cabins, each with ensuite bathrooms and showers. The master suite even has a personal entrance, assuring your ultimate privacy.
The whole interior features varnished hardwoods, contrasting pleasantly with the traditionally white-painted decor, making every room light and inviting.
A large covered cockpit is a perfect place for outdoor dining while enjoying the panoramic views. The deck itself is very large and spacious with plenty of room to kick back in the shade or sun.
The crew has a particular attention to good food. Feel free to help the crew out in the hunt for the “Catch of the Day”; fresh lobster or fish to be prepared by the very brilliant French chef.
- All meals & drinks included (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea & dinners) except 2 dinners per week (which gives you the opportunity to experience some of the local restaurants on the islands, that we would be happy to recommend)
- Use of snorkelling equipment onboard
- L’Occitane toiletries Welcome pack
- Complimentary Indian Head Massage
*Please note that a selection of soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits are not included, but are available at reasonable prices.
With family or friends, embark on this 73′ traditional Wooden Caribbean Schooner which sports all the modern comforts you need to make your Caribbean sailing vacation one to remember.:
- 240v/110v onboard and also 12v
- Deck shower, fans in all cabins, bimini and sun awning
- Deck hammocks, BBQ on deck, iPod Classic, snorkeling gear, fishing equipment
- Library of books and music, board games
- 11ft dinghy +15hp outboard
The yacht features three private guests cabins, allowing for up to 7 guests comfortably on the boat plus the crew.
Peter and Sylvie have over 20 years experience sailing, spending the last few years based in the Caribbean’s Windward Islands. They’re a welcoming, skilled, and extremely organized crew that will ensure a wonderful experience!
Peter started sailing at 26 around Europe and has since completed a 5-year circumnavigation of the world using only celestial navigation (no GPS on that trip!) which is quite impressive! He’s sailed the rough waters of New Zealand, the calms of the Great Barrier Reef, and all around Panama and the Caribbean. But it was the Windward Islands of the Caribbean that kept drawing his attention back, and where there charter service is now based.
Sylvie, born in France, is a wonderful cook who takes immense pride in her delectable French-Caribbean recipes using local ingredients. You will not go hungry on this charter! She is also a certified Indian Head masseuse and will be delighted to provide you one aboard the ship. She speaks French, English and Spanish.
|Itinerary||2 People||3-4 People||5-6 People|
6 days/5 nights to the Grenadines, including Palm Island, Mayreau, Tobago Cays, etc.
8 days/7 nights down through the Grenadines, including Bequia, Mustique, Tobago Cays, and more!
8 days/7 nights; spend more time in the Grenadines by taking a one-way trip to Grenada, then flying back.
Making a Reservation: Give us a call or book/inquire online.
- Air fares and airport taxes
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Drinks, beers, wines and spirits
- Extra activities and tours
- Meals taken ashore
- Customs and immigration fees
- National Park and mooring fees
- Fine wine and champagne
- Gratuities Crew
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of 50% deposit
- For charters in the Grenadines:
- starting from St Lucia: minimum of 7 nights
- starting in the Grenadines : minimum of 3 nights
- Other islands: please inquire
- Flexible on number of days and nights available
- A 10% increase in rates applies for holidays