The Villa Les Jolies Eaux (pronounced, ‘leh jolee oh’) is one of the most remarkable and breathtaking villas St. Lucia has to offer. Like something out of a fairy tale book, Les Jolie Eaux of Marigot Bay is a villa of royal proportions. Its unique layout and architecture make your experience all the more dynamic, with incredible views out over the Caribbean Sea and an amazingly composed pool-patio system. Its luxurious amenities and supreme comfort level will truly give you a perfect vacation setting, where every sense is appeased and any worry in the world is eased.
Luxury Villa Description
The layout of Villa Les Jolies Eaux features the main villa area which acts as essentially the common area, which includes the kitchen, living areas, dining areas, pool, patio, and pool bathrooms. A series of magical staircases lead away from the central villa complex to separate apartments just up the hillside, each with two bedrooms (one with a king size bed, and the other with singles or doubles), bathrooms, and even a Jacuzzi for the master apartment. Altogether, Les Jolies Eaux can accommodate up to 14 people. This unique layout is a superb way to maintain your privacy while still enjoying all aspects of a large family or group getaway. The arrangement of the villa reminds us of the one-of-a-kind home made by the Swiss Family Robinson – except in this case not in a tree.
The pool and its patio are the focal points of the villa. A lantern-lit boardwalk splits the dome-shaped pool in two, cutting down its center and leading to an awe-inspiring dining gazebo perched on the hillside - enjoying one of the best views of the villa. This is a truly magical place to enjoy anything from a home-cooked breakfast to a gourmet meal made by a private chef. The pool itself is large enough to play and swim around in, not just refresh in, and the patio area is lined with tanning chairs for those who enjoy the hot St. Lucia sun.
Although Les Joies Eaux is in Marigot Bay area, the quaint little bay it looks out over is called Trou Rolland. A well-groomed and cared-for path leads straight down from the villa to the beach in the bay where there are picnic tables and a nice place to sit on the beach, swim or snorkel. With not many other villas or people around, Trou Rolland is a quiet beach that you will oftentimes find all to yourself. It’s a little piece of untouched paradise that’s not far removed from the comfort of your villa or the other side of Marigot Bay.
The villa features an array of high-end amenities and Italian-Caribbean-inspired décor, design, furniture, and furnishings. The kitchen has everything you need to compose a restaurant-style 5 course meal - or if you prefer, everything a hired private chef would need to make it for you! The bedrooms are private, airy, and fresh – each with beautiful views and a nice patio to relax quietly with a book.
The Villa Les Jolies Eaux is only a couple minutes’ walk to the Trou Rolland beach, and only a 10 minute walk down the hillside to the beach of Marigot Bay, as well as the restaurants (see our Marigot Bay Restaurants Guide), the grocery/liquor store, a bank, a superb dive shop (Marigot Bay Dive Fair Helen) and much more. There are plenty of activities at the beach such as; peddle boat, kayak, and Hobie cat rentals, a designated swimming/snorkeling area, as well as complimentary beach chairs for all guests.
For more information on Marigot Bay, please visit our Marigot Bay Visitor Guide page.
We even have our Guest Services office located in Marigot Bay. Our dedicated and (as everyone will tell you) exceptionally friendly staff will see to your every need. Here at Oasis Marigot, we do our best to make your vacation rental your vacation home.
Villa Jolies Eaux Luxury Amenities and Rental Services
- 33-foot power boat with Captain: Guest can use the boat twice a week Tuesday & Thursday. Included in the rental. Gas is extra.
- 7 Bedrooms (3 King Size Beds, 1 Queen Size bed, 4 Single (2 in each room) and 1 Queen sofa bed (in library)
- Mosquitos nets over all beds
- 10 Bathrooms
- A/C in All Bedrooms
- Hair Dryer in Each Bedroom
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms, Kitchen, Living room & Cottages Wetbars)
- Fridges in all cottages wetbars
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Outdoor BBQ
- Laundry May be Done by Housekeeper Upon Asking
- Ironing Board and Iron May be Done by Housekeeper Upon Asking
- Safe (To Put Valuables in all King Size Bedrooms)
- TV (living room plus all bedrooms)
- Bose Sound System in living room & Pool area (sound docks in all bedrooms)
- Pool (Size 20 x 10 meters)
- Jacuzzi in Master bedroom
- Private walkway to secluded beach of Trou Rolland and is equipped with BBQ and large table.
- Gardener & Housekeeper (7 Days/Week from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm)
- Cook Available: 5 days a week from 8 am to 3pm. If required to cook and serve dinner then additional US$150 per evening will be charged to the guests. Guests Are Responsible for Providing the Provisioning/Food.