Villa TridentBook Now / Inquire
of Marigot Bay
- Panoramic View of the Beautiful Marigot Bay
- Large, Spacious House With Private Pool
- Perfect for Large Groups
- Beach, Restaurants, Water Sports, & Shopping All Just Down Below in the Bay
- Guest Services Office (Concierge) Located Just Across the Bay
“The most beautiful Bay in the Caribbean”…
That’s how author James A Michener once described Marigot Bay in St. Lucia. Welcome to The Villa Trident, your romantic, intimate and completely private villa in one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands, St. Lucia, and in St. Lucia’s most beautiful bay. The Villa Trident sits atop the ridge overlooking the entire Marigot Bay and out over the Caribbean Sea horizon. Enjoy breathtaking, panoramic views from sunrise to sunset. On a clear day you can even see the island of Martinique!
The Villa Trident commands not only a fabulous view but also benefits from a continual natural off the sea breeze.
To help you enjoy the natural beauty of our island in your own privacy, each of the five comfortable bedrooms features its own view, and are appointed with a high ceilings (for the wonderful light!), Wi-Fi, private en-suite bathroom, hair dryer, queen-size bed, mini-refrigerator, table, chairs, dresser, ceiling fan and AC.
The Villa Trident really is a special hideaway for families, friends or for lovers and honeymooners.
The villa was designed to reflect the delightful mix of the island’s rich French and English Colonial heritage, while keeping the accent on laid-back Caribbean comfort.
From the highest vantage point overlooking Marigot Bay, allow The Trident has a stunning wrap-around terrace to embrace you with its astounding panorama. At night, under moonlight, the romance of the Caribbean will dance at your feet! From the terrace, 300 feet above the Bay, a panoramic view opens to you.
Imagine, if you will, a lush tropical fjord leading into a crystal-clear turquoise lagoon, the warm sun and the cool breeze… and if that feels good in your mind, come experience the real thing!
No effort has been spared to make this a most unique experience for you. The Villa Trident is about as far away from conventional, all inclusive and tourist resorts as you can get… and guests wouldn’t have it any other way!
The Name & its History
The Villa Trident, and its logo of the trident itself has quite an interesting origination story. When the villa was first built over 20 years ago, and while gardening the owner Louise found a small token in the dirt. This token happened to be off of a ship’s rigging block. As you can see on the token (see picture), there are two letters of M and B. What these letters stood for remained a mystery until just a couple year’s ago, and for that time it was assumed the token was a coin and that the M-B stood for Marigot Bay, which would make sense. But in fact, the M-B stands for Merriam Brothers, which was a shipping rigging and blockmaker company based out of Boston from the late 1800s. Meaning, it was probably on this spot of the ridge where the Villa Trident sits now that a shipping crew stored some of their ship parts. So how’s that for an interesting little piece of history? 🙂
Location & Proximity
The Villa Trident has it’s own private path access of 300 steps to the bay which is a great little spot for swimming & snorkeling.
Within a 15 minute walk down the hillside to the beach of Marigot Bay, as well as the restaurants, the grocery/liquor store, a bank, a dive shop and much more. There are plenty of water sport activities at the beach such as; peddle boat, kayak, and Hobie cat rentals, a designated swimming/snorkeling area, as well as complimentary beach chairs for all guests.
What’s so good about the Villa Trident is that it has access to two bays! There is a small, secluded bay that is very quiet and almost empty of people just to the south of Marigot Bay called Trou Rolland. Similarly, it is only about a 10 minute walk away, and is a beautiful, peaceful refuge for the quiet beachgoer or fisherman.
- 5 Bedrooms with 5 Queen-Size Beds
- 6 Bathrooms (with Showers)
- 1 Bathroom (without Shower)
- Hair Dryers in every bedroom
- Iron & Board
- A/C in Bedrooms Only
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- Private Pool
- Two Private Terraces overlooking Marigot Bay and the Caribbean Sea
- 110V/220V (110V available in common areas: kitchen, living room & dining room)
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- Cable TV, DVD Player
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Small Library of Books plus Games
- Housekeeper (3 Days/Week)
- 75 Minute Drive to Airport UVF
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Groceries
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Restaurants
- 20 Min Walk + Ferry to Beach, Water Sports, Dive Shop
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Secluded Bay & Beach of ‘Trou Rolland’
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Bank
- 20 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Spa
- 20 Minute Drive to Church
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 21 – Jan 4
Jan 5 – April 15
April 16 – May 31
June 1 – Dec 20
|Base Rate for 2-4 People
Additional people: $50/night/person
- Minimum Stay: 4 nights, except during holiday season; 7 nights.
- Children: Under 2 years old: free
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.
Calendar / Booking