Experience Beautiful St. Lucia From the Sea!
Our most popular activities are our north and south Day-Sails Tours. The south tour takes you southward from Marigot Bay along the west coast of St. Lucia to Soufriere and the Pitons Mountains. Enjoy a local lunch aboard the ship then hop on land for a couple hours to go explore the botanical gardens & Diamond Waterfall or the active volcano. Hop back aboard the ship and sail back to Marigot Bay while stopping for some afternoon snorkeling along the way. Our north day sail heads up to Rodney Bay from Marigot. Disembark to have lunch at one of the many restaurants in the area, spend some time on the big and beautiful Rodney Bay beach, do a little shopping, or go explore the Pigeon Island National Park and some of its quieter beaches (see image). Sail back to Marigot as the sun begins its descent.
- South Day Sail: Runs every Tuesday and leaves from Marigot Bay at 9am and returns at around 4pm. Includes local lunch aboard and rum punch. The tour sails to Soufriere (by the Pitons) where you can disembark to explore the botanical gardens & waterfall and the active volcano. Value of $130/person.
- North Day Sail: Runs every Thursday and leaves from Marigot Bay at 9am and returns around 4pm. The tour sails northward to Rodney Bay. Rum punch available on board but lunch not included as there are many dining options in Rodney Bay. Spend some time at the beach, shopping, or exploring the national park before sailing back. Value of $120/person.
This package can be added to your reservation upon booking online or you can book it now. You can also give us a call at 1-800-263-4202 to book over the phone.
Further Details About this Package:
- Select Properties: Currently only available for guests staying at villas located in Marigot Bay, including the Vacation Club, the Villa St. Lucia, the Great House, the Emerald Hill Villa, the Caribbean Blue Suite, the Marigot Sun Villa, Les Jolies Eaux, and Serenity Bay Villa.
- The Yacht: The yacht is a Catalina 42 monohull yacht. There is snorkeling equipment, bathroom, and shower available on the boat.
- Lunch & Drinks:: Lunch included on the South Day Sail only and is local St. Lucian fare (generally chicken roti). Rum punch available on both South and North Day Sails.
- Booking Info & Terms: Children under 14, 50% off. Non-refundable but transferable if a different sailing day of the week if it works with the other participants. Taxis and entrance fees for sites visited are not included. Tips not included.