The Emerald Hill VillaBook Now / Inquire
of Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
- Incredible 270° Wraparound View of Marigot Bay and the Sea
- Unique Open-Concept Design Allowing For Great Views & Cool Breezes
- Very Private and Quiet, But Not Far From All the Amenities of the Bay
- Private Plunge Pool Looking Out Over the Ocean
- Guest Services (Concierge) Office Located Just Across the Bay
Guests at the Emerald Hill Villa often say that pictures do not do it justice. This is understandable considering it is quite hard to capture a panoramic, 270° view in a single shot. If having a superb view is important to you on your vacation, this villa has what is likely the best view in Marigot Bay. Being one of the first villas in the bay, the Emerald Hill Villa had the choice of location and now sits at the corner of the south ridge overlooking the entire Marigot Bay all the way around to the Caribbean Sea’s horizon. This villa has a clear view looking both East and West, meaning you have views of sunsets and sunrises – a rare but very fortunate circumstance for any vacation getaway.
There is a pleasant plunge pool which overhangs the bluff, looking down to the emerald waters below to where the villa derives its name. The location is quiet and secluded, but not far removed from all there is to do and see in Marigot Bay.
The Emerald Hill Villa can be a romantic getaway for one or two couples, with two bedrooms and a spacious living area and kitchen. Made with local stones and timber, the villa features an open-wall concept – providing you with this unique and breathtaking view, but also allowing for fresh air circulation and breezes from right off the sea. The four-poster bed bedrooms are enclosed with air conditioning for your utmost comfort, each with en suite bathrooms.
The kitchen is large and fully equipped with all the modern amenities you might expect at home. Spanish clay tiles cover the floor, leading to an impressive open fireplace (although we doubt you’ll need it!). A veranda runs the length of the villa to the plunge pool, a perfect place to relax and enjoy the view or count the ships as they go by. We have to mention that due to the cliff setting of the villa, young children are not advised.
Locations & Proximity
The Emerald Hill Villa is a 20 minute walk down the ridge to the beach of Marigot Bay, as well as the restaurants, the grocery/liquor store, a bank, a superb dive shop and much more. There are plenty of activities at the beach such as; peddle boat, kayak, and Hobie cat rentals, a designated swimming/snorkeling area, as well as complimentary beach chairs for all guests.
What’s so great about the Emerald Hill Villa is that it has access to two bays! There is a small, secluded bay that is very quiet and almost empty of people just to the south of Marigot Bay called Trou Rolland. Similarly, it is only about a 20 minute walk away, and is a beautiful, peaceful refuge for the quiet beachgoer or fisherman.
We even have our Guest Services office located in Marigot Bay. Our dedicated and (as everyone will tell you) exceptionally friendly staff will see to your every need. Here at Oasis Marigot, we do our best to make your vacation rental your vacation home.
- 2 Bedrooms (2 Queen-Size Beds)
- 2 Bathrooms (with Showers)
- Hair Dryer
- A/C in Bedrooms Only
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen (including Microwave)
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- Private Plunge Pool
- Cell Phone Provided
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Small Library of Books
- Gardener & Housekeeper (Weekdays)
- Washer (Housekeeper may do laundry at $30 EC/$12 US/load)
- Parking at the property
- 75 Minute Drive to UVF Airport
- 20 Min Walk / 5 Min Drive to Groceries
- 20 Min Walk / 5 Min Drive to Restaurants
- 20 Min Walk + Ferry to Beach, Water Sports, Dive Shop
- 15 Min Walk / 3 Min Drive to Secluded Bay & Beach of ‘Trou Rolland’
- 20 Min Walk / 5 Min Drive to Bank
- 20 Min Walk / 5 Min Drive to Spa
- 20 Minute Drive to Church
“One of the best places we have stayed”
“The photos of the villa don’t do it justice; an amazing place; very helpful team to help you if needed and your own mobile with taxis and restaurants already programmed in. It is a private house and the facilities are very comfortable if not the most modern. Ten minute walk down to Marigot Bay; and the oasis team to organize trips if you want.”
“Historic Villa With Breathtaking Views of Caribbean and Marigot Bay”
“Sure, you could “break the bank” and stay at Jade Mountain or Ladera. But you won’t find a better view at those posh destinations than what you have at Emerald Hill Villa, for a third of the price. Granted, this is a private home, so you do not have access to all the resort amenities offered at a 5 star facility but if you desire privacy, prefer to cook a few meals instead of eating out the whole trip, then Emerald Hill Villa might just be the perfect option.”
“Amazing in Every Way”
“Incredible, incredible, incredible! You really can’t say enough about an amazing honeymoon trip to the Emerald Hill Villa in Marigot Bay. For starters, the view of the bay and sea is even better than the pictures you’ve seen on the internet. Waking up to the sun shining in the bay every morning was a blessing.”
|The Emerald Hill Villa
Nightly rates ($US)
Dec 21 – Jan 4
Jan 5 – April 15
April 16 – May 31
June 1 – Dec 20
|Base Rate for 2 People
Additional people: $35/night/person
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights, except during holiday season; 7 nights.
- *Winter Special: 20% off minimum 5 nights
- *Spring Special: 25% Off minimum 4 nights
- *Summer/Fall Special: 30% off minimum 4 nights
- Single Person: Deduct 10%
- Children: Under 8 years old not accepted for safety reasons
- Extras: Taxes, fees, and security deposit may apply.