St. Lucia is Just as Beautiful Under the Sea as Above!
There’s simply no end to the wonders under the sea on St. Lucia, considered by many to be the finest diving spot in all of the Caribbean. Your Scuba Diving Vacation will take you to shallow reefs, thrilling wall drop-offs, submarine canyons teaming with big fish and marine life. Enjoy it all in pristine, clear and unspoiled waters, Diving in St. Lucia is by far the experience of a lifetime.
Discover this majestic retreat by visiting our prime sites from Anse Cochon to Soufriere, visit the renowned Piton Walls or Superman’s Flight, wreck dive the Lesleen M or night dive amongst the sleep rays, your Caribbean Dive adventure will provide the bountiful treasures that you are seeking, a Scuba Vacation of unimaginable beauty and nature.
Why Dive in St. Lucia?:
- Over 25 unique and remarkable dive sites, like the Piton Wall, Turtle Reef, Lesleen Wreck, and Superman’s Flight
- Enjoy an array of micro and macro incredible marine life, like corals, reef fish, plants, crabs, lobster, sea horses, star fish, moray eels, rays, tuna, jacks, and turtles
- Warm waters mean only thin or short wetsuit needed
- Average visibility is 100′
- Average dive depth is 65′
- Surface conditions and currents are variable but generally strong
- Wreck types include wooden ships, modern ships, and artificial
Dive Spots in St Lucia
St. Lucia hosts a wonder of incredible dive sites that will have you wanting to explore more and more. The jagged landscape of St. Lucia means that the waters around the island are generally deep, with impressive walls and hidden treasures, with plenty of marine life and shipwrecks.
(2) Anse Galet
(3) Anse La Raye Wall
(4) Virgin Cove
(5) Rosmund’s Trench
(6) Anse Cochon
(7) The Lesleen “M” Wreck
(8) The Daini Koyomaru Wreck
(9) Turtle Reef
(10) Anse Chastanet Reef
(12) Grand Caille
(13) Trou Diable
(14) Ratchet Point
(17) Superman’s Flight
(18) The Piton Wall
(20) Coral Gardens
(21) The Blue Hole
(22) Wawinet Wreck
- All rates are per person, includes Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Tanks, 2 Tank Dives, Lunch, Dive Master.
- Snorkel and other equipment rentals available
- Open water certification and referral courses available
- Dive Fair Helen does not operate on Sundays.
- Booking Details: a diving package can be added to your reservation upon booking online or you can book it direct. You can also give us a call at 1-800-263-4202 to book over the phone.
Dive Packages & Rates: Book Diving!
The official dive partner of Oasis Marigot is the dive shop of Dive Fair Helen located in Marigot Bay; a PADI Resort Dive Center and DAN Business Member, owned and operated by a St. Lucian environmentalist with over 25 years experience in marine research in St. Lucia.
All scuba dive packages are conducted on custom built dive boats both with onboard washroom and shower facilities, plenty of shade and ease of entry and exit.
|Rates||$US per person|
|1-Day Dive Package:||US$102.00|
|2-Day Dive Package:||US$189.00|
|3-Day Dive Package:||US$281.00|
|4-Day Dive Package:||US$344.00|
|5-Day Dive Package:||US$425.00|