The Butterfly Beach House is a beautiful villa resting on the hillside of La Toc, St. Lucia,
overlooking the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The villa features three-bedrooms (each with spectacular views), a spacious interior,
pool and beach swimming and easy access to the city. Located on a lush, three-acre oasis
of mature flowering trees and tropical plants (most of which were planted over 40 years
ago by the original owners, the Bagshaw family), the Butterfly Beach House is a truly
wonderful vacation retreat, ideal for a stay of several nights or more. The villa serves
all different type of vacationers, whether it's just a pair of quiet honeymooners, a family, or a couples retreat.
Beach Villa Description
All rooms in the Butterfly Beach House look out over the sea - a thrilling leap of the eye across space,
taking in the harbor at Castries and the exquisite beach of La Toc. Inside, the house is breathtakingly
spacious, designed on an open floor plan of 2,500 square feet, with 17-foot ceilings, exposed rafters,
white walls and white marble floors.
When you want to trade poolside for seaside, it takes only about five minutes to walk from the villa
down to La Toc Beach along a pleasantly sloping gradient and stairway.
La Toc beach, which you see below, is also home of the Sandals Resort, and so
is a great place for snorkeling, water sports, and also visiting their restaurants.
The Butterfly Beach House gives you the peace and quiet of a private villa, with the convenience of a resort.
Three air-conditioned bedroom suites feature queen-size beds and private shower rooms.
For meals and entertainment, there's a well-equipped open kitchen, dining room and living room,
as well as a covered elevated porch overlooking the pool. The house has its own laundry facilities,
and a housekeeper visits the villa six days a week.
La Toc is perhaps the most perfect beach on St. Lucia. With its dramatic and romantic beauty (and proximity to the Sandals Regency Hotel) it's a favorite site for wedding parties looking for an unbeatable beach atmosphere.
St. Lucia's capital city, Castries, is not far away, and offers everything you need when it's time to go shopping.
Butterfly Beach House Amenities and Rental Services
- 3 Bedrooms (3 Queen-Size Beds)
- 2 Bathrooms (with Shower)
- Hair Dryers
- A/C in Bedrooms Only
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen (Including Microwave)
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- Washer/Dryer (The Housekeeper may do Laundry at $30 EC/$12 US/load)
- cell phone provided
- Wi-Fi Internet
- TV (Cable, DVD Player)
- Private Butterfly-tiled Pool (24L x 14W x 5D)
- Covered Balcony Overlooking Pool
- Pool-side Lounge Area
- Garden Benches
- Property Manager Checks on Guests Frequently and is Available by Cell Phone 24/7
- Gardener & Housekeeper (6 Days/Week)
- Chef Available (Joel Placide) for Local Lucian Meals: US $55/couple ($10/Child Under 18 Years and $15/Extra Adult) + Shopping Time and Transportation Fee for Provisioning $25. Guests May Also Decide to Attain the Provisioning/Food Themselves.
- Rain Traps
- Energy-Saving Light bulbs