Located on the fringes of a World Heritage Site, the Coco Pitons Villa enjoys one of the most sought-after views St. Lucia
has to offer; the Pitons Mountains. Location is key for this private villa rental, as it is perfect for any vacationer who
seeks privacy, seclusion, tranquility, and nature without being far removed from the many restaurants and activities in
the area. The villa is perfect for families, groups, birders, nature enthusiasts, and even just the quiet romantics.
Built from local stones and woods, the Coco Pitons Villa embodies the spirit of a true St. Lucian vacation home.
With a unique open-wall design you can enjoy the sweet, refreshing sea breezes and the tropical aromas from the wide
variety of lush island plants surrounding the villa. To top it off, the open-wall concept lets you dwell in the magnificence
of the view from almost anywhere in the villa, taking your breath away every time.
Put your mouse over the images
The first floor contains the dining area, which overlooks the ever-so-private pool and sundeck. A fully-equipped kitchen stands ready nearby with all the modern amenities to make you feel right at home, even though you are in a secluded tropical villa paradise. The first
floor also has a guest bedroom and a living area with cable TV. The second floor holds the master suite and two other bedrooms. The Coco
Pitons accommodates 8 guests comfortably, but still has very affordable prices for 2 people and up (see rates below!).
Rental Villa Proximity to Beach, Restaurants, and Other Services in Soufriere
There is an array of fascinating and fun activities in the area, all of which are just a 10-15 minute drive away. Visit
an active bubbling volcano, bewilder your senses in a breathtaking tropical garden with a picture-postcard waterfall, go
to the beach for some relaxation or water sports, get a little healthy exercise through jungle biking, or for the truly heroic,
have a go at climbing either of the two Piton Mountains! There are restaurants located near the villa as well, including the
award winning Dasheene Restaurant at the Ladera Resort, just 5 minutes away. Groceries and other shopping needs can be taken
care of in Soufriere, just a 10-15 minute drive from the villa.
For all our Soufriere villas, we always recommend you rent a car. This will make your vacation much smoother and
less-restricted - not having to wait around for taxis. At the time of your reservation, we would be delighted to
help arrange a rental vehicle for you.
Here at Oasis Marigot, we do our best to make your vacation rental your vacation home.
Coco Pitons Villa Amenities and Rental Services
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Queen-Size Beds, 2 Twin-Size Beds)
- 3 Bathrooms (2 With Shower Only, Master Bedroom has Shower and Bath Tub)
- Hair Dryers in Bedrooms
- (No Alarm Clock)
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen (Including Microwave)
- Safe (To Put Valuables)
- Electric Adapters (for North American Electronics)
- Laundry can be Done by Housekeeper Upon Asking
- Ironing Board and Iron
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Cell Phone Provided
- Stereo (CDs)
- TV (Cable)
- Plunge Pool
- Pool-side Lounge Area
- Small Covered Balcony off Master Bedroom
- Gardener & Housekeeper (5½ Days/Week)
- Cook Available: Local Meals by Mary Jane (Housekeeper); Breakfast Can be Made at No Charge (After 9am). Extra Meals are US $15 per person (Paid Directly to Mary Jane). Guests Are Responsible for Providing the Provisioning/Food.
- Guests can Submit Grocery List Prior to Arrival at Cost plus 15% Service Charge.
- Villa Uses Only Rain Water with 40,000 Gallon Cistern (Self-Sustainable on Own Water Supply)
- Pool is Entirely Rain Water
- Use 80% Energy-Saving Light Bulbs on Property
- Energy and Water-Conserving Practices (which you can do too!)
Coco Pitons Villa
High Season Dec 15 -
Low Season Apr 15 -
1 - 2 People
3 - 4 People
5 - 8 people
- Rates are in US$ per week and per day (not for each person). Single: deduct 10%.
- Taxes, fees and security deposits may apply.
- Minimum stay at Coco Pitons Villa is five nights. Holidays, minimum stay is seven nights.