Take Part on an Incredible Caribbean Sailing Experience!
We invite you to set sail on an unforgettably unique and luxurious Caribbean sailing vacation aboard our Gib’Sea 51 by Dufour Yacht.
The beauty is yours to behold from St. Lucia all the way to Tobago Cays & Grenada. Deserted islands and beaches, unspoiled Caribbean settings, warm tropical water, and friendly people are just a few aspects of this all-inclusive sailing utopia.
Enjoy stops along the way to explore the cultures of different islands, take romantic strolls along deserted beaches, snorkel and scuba with the turtles and other marine life, and then return to the boat for a well-deserved sun-down cocktail.
Photos of the Yacht:
The All-Inclusive Experience
Instead of the usual land-based vacation, why not try something refreshingly different and unique.
Picture yourself waking up each morning to a stunning new Caribbean bay. Enjoy a freshly made breakfast while you decide whether to set sail or stay and explore the area. Take private walks on secluded and deserted beaches, swim and snorkel, visit a local village for true cultural immersion, or work on catching your dinner of fish to be prepared by your very own private chef.
This Gib’Sea 51 by Dufour Yacht accommodates up to 6 people with four private cabins, with four en-suite heads.
A large covered cockpit is a perfect place for outdoor dining while enjoying the panoramic views. The deck itself is very large and spacious with plenty of room to kick back in the shade or sun.
The crew has a particular attention to good food. Feel free to help the crew out in the hunt for the “Catch of the Day” to be prepared by the very brilliant chef.
- All meals (hearty breakfast, light lunches and few dinners)-Guest will have opportunity to eat dinner ashore for 1-2 times (not included)
- Beverages (house wine, beverages and spirits)*Premium spirits, fine wines, liqueurs are extra
- Housekeeping Services
With family or friends, embark on this Gib’Sea 51 by Dufour Yacht which sports all the modern comforts you need to make your Caribbean sailing vacation one to remember:
- 4 queen cabins, 2 can become twin cabins
- 4 ensuite heads (bathrooms) with showers
- 1 crew cabin and head with shower
- Fluffy bathroom towels and beach towels
- Fans in all cabins
- 12V car and USB chargers
- Bimini and sun awning to protect you from the sunshine
- Deck shower
- Snorkelling gear (masks, snorkels and flippers)
- Two-person kayak
- Paddle Board (SUP)
- Fishing equipment
- Hammock, Kaisrs, Noodles & Floating Armchairs
- Movie library and projector for cockpit movie nights
- Board games, music library and Bose sound system
The yacht features four private guests cabins, allowing for up to 6 guests comfortably on the boat plus the crew.
- Tea or Freshly Ground Coffee
- Fruit Juices & Fresh Fruit
- Natural Yogurt with Island Honey
- Selection of Cereals and Muesli
- Freshly baked Banana Bread
- Fresh Bread or Toast
- Granola, Yogurt, Berry & Passion Fruit Parfait
- Pancakes with Maple Syrup
- Muffins or Bagels with Marmalade
- Eggs made many ways…Scrambled, Poached, Baked, Omelette or Mini Strata
- Biscuits, Snack Bars, Brownies, Cakes and Fruit
- Salad Olivieh (Persian Chicken Salad) with Green Salad and Pitta Bread
- Le Migliori Polpette Di Tonno (Tuna Meatballs) with Spaghetti
- Ciabatta or Pitta sandwiches with a selection of delicious meat and cheeses
- A delicious Salad Niçoise
- Tortilla Española with Green Salad
- Rigatoni with Sweet Tomatoes, Aubergine, and Mozzarella
- Spinach & Bacon, Vegetarian or Gluten-free Quiche served with Potato & Green Salad
- Pasta alla Siciliana
- Tuna Bakes followed by Cheese and Charcuterie Platter with Salads, Fresh Breads & Crackers
- Homemade Hummus with Baked Pita Chips followed by Chicken and Vegetable BBQ Skewers with Herbed Feta Dressing and Sides
- Buttery Corn-on-the-Cob followed by BBQ Pork Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce, Stuffed Christophines, Tomato Salad & Green Beans
- Mango Chutney Cheese Ball followed by Tasty Thai Green Prawn Curry with Baby Bok Choy and Cashews
- Rum Glazed Baked Camembert served with Sliced Apples and Fresh Bread, followed by Grilled Jerk Chicken with homemade Coleslaw, Green Salad and New Potatoes
- Italian Soldiers followed by Roasted Mahi Mahi with Feta & Herb Crumble, Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Courgette & Tomato Tian and a dessert of Caribbean Tiramisu
Meet your friendly crew Neil and Sam they have many years of sailing experience. Originally from the UK but have decided to take the leap and tale their life ambition to sail and explore the Caribbean. They’re a welcoming, skilled, and extremely organized crew that will ensure a wonderful experience!
Neil has experience of sailing in the English Channel, honed in the varied conditions of Gibraltar, southern Spain, and Portugal. After in a career in Engineering, he could no longer resist the lure of the sea, and so he trained to become a commercial RYA Yachtmaster.
Sam is a wonderful cook who takes immense pride in her delectable Italian recipes using local ingredients. She took a one-month cordon bleu cookery course and was then whisked off to work in the Italian Alps. We’ve been told that all her dishes are fantastico 🙂 ! Sam did her early sail training in California and completed her professional RYA Yachtmaster training.
|Itinerary||2 People||4 People||6 People|
6 days/5 nights to the Grenadines, including Palm Island, Mayreau, Tobago Cays, etc.
8 days/7 nights down through the Grenadines, including Bequia, Mustique, Tobago Cays, and more!
8 days/7 nights; spend more time in the Grenadines by taking a one-way trip to Grenada, then flying back.
Making a Reservation: Give us a call or book/inquire online.
- Air fares and airport taxes
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Extra activities and tours
- Meals taken ashore (5 nights – 1 evening meal / 6 nights – 1 evening meal / 7 nights – 2 evening meals)
- Premium spirits, fine wines, liqueurs
- Customs and immigration fees
- National Park and mooring fees
- When visiting Mustique additional anchorage fees and taxes are applied. Access may be restricted at certain periods of the year.
- Gratuities Crew
- Booking is confirmed upon receipt of 50% deposit