The Barefoot Beach Villa
is a luxury private beach house on the cliff side of La Toc, overlooking the enchanting
Caribbean Sea. The villa features an eclectic design of rustic Caribbean fusion with its cool, coral-walled exterior
and the exotic dark-wood interior. The open-wall style architecture lends itself to a peaceful Zen-like flow, not to
mention it allows for refreshing sea breezes and wider access to the beautiful view.
Luxury Beach Villa Description
Just a mere 5 minute walk away, through beautifully landscaped gardens and exotic trees and orchids, lies a secluded snorkeling cove
and small beach. Then, for the true beachgoers at heart, there is the long, sandy beach of La Toc just a 5 minute car ride away.
Please note, rides to the beach and back are complimentary and available anytime!"
The home was designed and outfitted by the famous Chef Xavier Ribot from the renowned Coal Pot Restaurant. This tropical getaway has every modern amenity,
with no expense spared to ensure your complete comfort and relaxation.
Amenities (Main Villa & Detached Cottage)
- Main Villa: 3 Bedrooms 1 king, twin beds, 1 queen and 1 single (3 bathrooms)
- Cottage: 2 Bedrooms 1 king and twin beds (2 bathrooms)
- Free meal on arrival
- Daily Housekeeping, Gardner and/or Cook (Complimentary by the Housekeeper for local, St. Lucia dishes)
- Professional Chef from Coal Pot Restaurant: US $50/night
- Safe (to put valuable)
- Security Alarm
- Free WIFI
- Cable TV
- Dvd player
- Cd player
- Cell phone Rental
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Gourmet Kitchen + microwave
- Charcoal BBQ Grill
- Private pool (22L x 16 W x 5 D)
- Starter Pack Available upon request
- Gourmet meals and wines can be delivered on demand from the Coal Pot Restaurant (additional fees applies)
- Late arrival meals are available upon request